The animal you hate the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Magpie

These birds are very territorial and they never move even if you're walking on the sidewalk. They're always in your way. They fly right by humans. It looks like they want to attack you but don't. I never seen these birds before until I moved to Edmonton.

They're like rats. They need to be destroyed.

They are worse than crows and seagulls. At least crows don't bother you. Seagulls only come to you to steal food.

Magpies are the absolute worst. They are like internet trolls. They attack children and pets.

They are everywhere.

Which animal do you hate?

images

Magpies doing a death ritual. Look at how annoying they are. They won't even move when a car comes by. They'll stand there and risk being hit. Very annoying and very arrogant. They remind me of Somalis.

Look at this Magpie coming into someone's car and refusing to leave.

They all need to be culled. They are the pitbulls of birds

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Honestly speaking I don't hate none of Allah's creation but there are ones that must be eliminated in order to live in peace. I dislike all types of rodents.

Kangaroos aren't annoying though. They aren't arrogant like magpies. I think kangaroos will only bother you if you bother them. Magpies harass you for no reason

Australians must be tough. They must fight for their lives everyday, with the number of deadly animals over there. :hmm:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The Hawiye

They look like humans but are really a group of monkeys who Rob and kill you for Change

Musquitos
The animal that i hate the most.
They are the most deadly animal that is responsible for the death of millions of people yearly.
And they are so annoying, especially when i am trying to sleep. A single bite from a musquito is so hard to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.