The athiest mafia is the most powerful in Sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They like 30 deep

Some keep it secret some are out in the open

But lets just say they are very powerful, If you cant beat them Join them :lebronwait:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They're like 7 of them. They ain't deep.:camby:They ain't shit tbh they hide from their families. If I catch them irl I would play ball with them and beat the shit out of them afterwards.:lolbron:

I remember I was the only active and known Somali atheist/agnostic on the forum just last year.

Now we are the visible majority. Before we were the invisible majority but I made my brothers and sisters no longer afraid of the wicked. The wicked are afraid of us

I remember I was the only active and known Somali atheist/agnostic on the forum just last year.

Now we are the visible majority. Before we were the invisible majority but I made my brothers and sisters no longer afraid of the wicked. The wicked are afraid of us
:ohhh:

:banderas:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Agnosticism is the view that the truth values of certain claims – especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether or not God, the divine or the supernatural exist – are unknown and perhaps unknowable

..... so technically all 7 billion people on earth are agnostics. Nobody knows jack shit. Everybody just claims to know shit but they're just as clueless as the rest of us.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They're like 7 of them. They ain't deep.:camby:They ain't shit tbh they hide from their families. If I catch them irl I would play ball with them and beat the shit out of them afterwards.:lolbron:

My dad already knows.

And you're just being petty cos we're growing faster by the hour. :rudywhatever:

I'd still play FIFA with you though and beat your ass.

I guess the thobe and the fake wadaad act hasn't been working for ya, eh?:chrisfreshhah:

*sings in mijjertenian* :feelinmyself:

Damn I was thinking the same thing. From wanting to settle down and find a good girl to chasing recognition from some random athiests online :camby:

Thank f*ck you couldn't find and corrupt a somali girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.