The best feeling is

Status
Not open for further replies.
turning down pussy then watching the gyal get all defensive afterwards cuz shes never dealt with that kind of denial before:whew::wow:

I'm a schoolboy don't have time for hoes throwing themselves at me:camby:

Men who "get pussy" don't brag about it on a public forum. Just FYI. Also bragging about engaging in Zinna is like admitting you lick your own arse. Both show lack of self-control and animalistic urges.

Men who "get pussy" don't brag about it on a public forum. Just FYI. Also bragging about engaging in Zinna is like admitting you lick your own arse. Both show lack of self-control and animalistic urges.
No but you see I'm a narcissist. I cannot go a day without uneedless fronting.

And I denied her because Im not an animal and I have major amounts of self control

Cool bro. When are you going to get your nobel peace prize?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Girls could never handle rejection easily. I remember i rejected this one chick and she went ballistic swearing at me and calling me gay :lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A solid resting asshole face helps in curving pussy

Granted it turns everyone away even potential to employers but no hoes :ohhhdamn:

Please 9 times out of 10 it's guys that get mad when you reject them :dead:

One minute they holla at you the next they call you an ugly when you ignore them :deadmanny:

Very insecure :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I know a friend who rejected a girl and she started cursing him out calling him an Ethiopian of all things:lolbron::lolbron:
lmaooo ethiopian? was he somali or just black?
Let me just say this

He was a real warya 4sure:mjswag:
Nigga you're not that slick. @Canuck is right, @Realwarya is Harari. :camby:

P.s

That's a cute story kid. Frozen is more believable than this.

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.