The best feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best feeling imo is waking up to your whole body aching after a workout the day before:ahh: When this happens u know u went hard in the paint

When your whole body is all fucked up after a smoke session:ahh:Give me some fast food, soda and a good movie/show and I'm in heaven :ahh:And afterwards I'll fall asleep and have a great long sleep :banderas:

When you get your test/exam results back and you completely destroyed the test/exam:banderas:

When u see a smart, beautiful and miskeen latina cadaan arab xalimo:ahh: Thinking "Imma snatch that girl up" then she marries a revert/arab nigga:susp: If I'm not with one by 27 Imma have to settle with somebody else:manny:

Post your "the best feelings" list

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When you crack your window at night and the summer breeze comes in without the hasheesh odor :diddyass:

angrycat

not so sad after all
I love that post workout feeling. Not because it shows i was hard in the paint or whatever, but because I like the actual feeling

VixR

Veritas
Storms. I get a sense of joy when there's thunder, lightning and heavy rain out.

When you buy a piece of clothing and it fits perfectly.

When the brows are on extra fleek.

When you know you're the biggest procrastinor ever yet the high pressure of worry and panic the last day or so before the deadline makes a genius of you.

Showering after a long day.

Waking up rested after a full night's sleep.

Hair being played with.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Have you ever gone out during a storm? I get the desire to be out in the storm, too. I used to as a kid, but it isn't practical anymore lol.

Used to do that all the time, playing soccer in a thunderstorm

:rejoice:

Smoking gas in a thunderstorm, absolutely mesmerizing

Falling asleep to thunder

maestro

Cultural revolution
I also love that achy feeling after working out or doing something tiring like walking long distances or carrying heavy stuff.

The sweet pain when stretching those achy and sore muscles is just :lawd:

I'm addicted to it :wow1:

When you break your fast with cold water after a hot and long day.:ahh:
When you beat you beat your younger brother in Fifa. :diddyass:
Because it hurts a lot when when he defeats you and humiliates you in that addicted game.
Sometimes I wish I could beat him physically but aabo is there.:mjcry:

When you break your fast with cold water after a hot and long day.:ahh:
When you beat you beat your younger brother in Fifa. :diddyass:
Because it hurts a lot when when he defeats you and humiliates you in that addicted game.
Sometimes I wish I could beat him physically but aabo is there.:mjcry:
You lose to your younger bro in FIFA? That's really embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.