The best part about this heat wave that has hit London

I was complaining about cold it was 2 weeks ago :mjcry:

my city is in the middle of winter and the suns still out

6E164E10-322F-4E49-8C1D-94D55D628E85.png

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
IMG_0542.jpeg
The so called “heat wave”. Drink some concrete, your ancestors were geeljire in 40 degree weather only for your soft ass to be crying about some heavenly spring weather

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
bro wth thats light weight temperature 😂
England is normally cold all year round :comeon: you wouldn’t understand since you are Australian :ufdup: it’s very humid,Our houses are made to keep in heat,our houses are old as well :mindblown: also we don’t have ACs :eminemdamn:

England is normally cold all year round :comeon: you wouldn’t understand since you are Australian :ufdup: it’s very humid,Our houses are made to keep in heat,our houses are old as well :mindblown: also we don’t have ACs :eminemdamn:
These non-Brits don't understand the humidity is insane.

This fella explained it well in his thread

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Keep in mind, I live right next door to the brits and my parents home is super insulated, when I lived back home and my brother and cousins were in the room, our body temp was enough to keep the room at a warm 15 degrees during winter, in summer if you had more then 4 people, it felt like a sauna, I had to buy a fan.

The Indians even complain about the humidity, there is no wind sometimes, I felt better in Borama at 30 degrees, the house was designed for keep us cool without air conditioning.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yeah AC is a MUST over here I personally think I would die if I dont havr AC around.