The breakaway entity fed and clothed a Yemeni refugee 2 teach her this 4 propaganda purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
So we can also say "the Amison enclave clothed turkish refugees and teach them to sing their National anthem"

Hubble

VIP
So we can also say "the Amison enclave clothed turkish refugees and teach them to sing their National anthem"

They're not refugees :rolleyes:

As for the Yemeni girl, she's one of very few people who know the anthem and if she sang the Somalia national anthem she'd be arrested.

Hubble

VIP
Why would she be arrested?

I'm referring to a case whereby a young man from Borame interviewed locals and asked them of they knew the Somaliland anthem, none of them knew it. He then asked if they knew the Somalia anthem and they sang it. The reporter was promptly arrested and put in jail, he's still in there.

I'm referring to a case whereby a young man from Borame interviewed locals and asked them of they knew the Somaliland anthem, none of them knew it. He then asked if they knew the Somalia anthem and they sang it. The reporter was promptly arrested and put in jail, he's still in there.

ohh, but these Somalian people only created their Independence because of what siad barre did, but it was the fault of the habashi, as they created an uprising in the somaliland region in order to get siad barre out of power.

Hubble

VIP
ohh, but these Somalian people only created their Independence because of what siad barre did, but it was the fault of the habashi, as they created an uprising in the somaliland region in order to get siad barre out of power.

They're both the causes but the bombing is the reason. SNM didn't want to break away, Somaliland government does.

look how embarrassing our country is and how thugs are running it, a refugee leaves Yemen currently in conflict, and we greet them with qabil and national songs. PATHETIC wallahi we should be ashamed of ouselves

waraabe

Your superior
look how embarrassing our country is and how thugs are running it, a refugee leaves Yemen currently in conflict, and we greet them with qabil and national songs. PATHETIC wallahi we should be ashamed of ouselves

Qabiil songs?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
tbqh it's like a 6/10 propaganda. Now when PL said they'd take in all Somalis from Yemen when SL was only taking in yemenis, that was some of the finest propaganda I've seen in recent years anywhere.

The spin doctor in me was like

:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.