The cabal, & the homosexual agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Sodomy has a spiritual component in it that is far more sinister than anybody recognizes. It is the most underrated evil power to the general public. But to the people who are in the know..this is the ultimate rebellion against God himself. This is what they hope to use to gain the whole human race for their side and defeat God himself.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kinsey's research was used to change sonical policies.

Gay rights- homosexuality and now pedophilia redefined from mental illness to sexual orientation.

Loosening of sex offenders law.

Legalising abortion

Planned parenthood

Sex ed for children

Mainstreaming of ography

The cabal are made up of a sodomite brotherhood, here's a video of fat joe saying the music industry is controlled by gays, he refers to them as the gay mafia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sodomy is the foundation of the satanic order. It is called the key of David by the Rothschild.

They're satanists weren't you paying attention.

I need to know if you meant it literally or if it was a figure of speech thing? Do you actually believe that Satan/Satanism can defeat God or did you mean in it in a different context? Like clarify because you'll have a storm coming after you if you believe the former.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Homosexual Lobby has become a powerful force in Western World. However, ultimately, this power is not theirs, for , the people with the real power in the world, the Power Elite, have allowed the homosexual activists to garner for themselves what power they have vicariously. If the evil men who control society, the Power Elite, the Global Elite, did not want homosexuals to have this political power they would not have it. Therefore, there is a reason for the sudden rise in the power and expectations of the sodomite.

The reason why the Homosexual Lobby has been gifted such power is this. The Global Elite that control much of the temporal affairs of the world and especially the political process, media and academia of the Corrupt Liberal Democracies that now make up Western Civilisation are the front group for a much darker, concentrated power. Behind this coterie of wealthy and powerful people –the likes of the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds- are a few men who truly control much of the temporal affairs of this world. These very few men are the true Lords of Power on Earth.. Gentle reader, the true temporal power on Earth is not found and exercised in parliaments, senates, and congresses, but in the Dark Empire of the Secret Societies. Moreover, true world power is held by very few men; by a Secret Cabal of Power.

These are the Secret Masters of the Dark Empire of Secret Societies. The Occult Hierarchy, the Black Adepts of the Cult of Evil, which is the ancient Luciferian Priesthood who can claim an ancient lineage of service to Evil going far back in history, back before recorded history began. They are the custodians and guardians of Ancient Plan to Transform Society, which is the five thousand year old Luciferian Conspiracy for World Government that intends to set up World Empire and eradicate all human liberty and freedom from the face of the Earth. To do this, they must destroy Natural Moral Order on Earth set in place by the supreme Will of God.

http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/gay_agenda.html

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Here's a clip of Dave chapelle at opera exposing this gay agenda, about how they wanted him to wear a dress.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Is it just me or is something really in the perverted wind of this country? I turn on the TV and suddenly on a soap I have watched decades, a character who has been on there for a few years is suddenly a transgender. I watch a Sunday show on PBS, “Calling the Midwife,” and suddenly a supposedly happily married man sexually approaches a stranger in a man’s restroom. Some of my favorite shows, like “CSI” have gay characters, and the list goes on. ABC-Disney is making a sitcom about the life of a gay man, Dan Savage, who is one of the nastiest-mouthed human beings out there.

The “Gay Mafia” and “Velvet Mafia” are typically associated with the upper echelons of the fashion and entertainment industries, and the terms are also used humorously by gay people themselves. The term was widely used in the 1980s and 1990s, and could often be seen in the pages of the New York Post…. “Lavender Mafia” refers to the perceived homosexual elements of life within the Catholic church.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/04/26/the-gay-mafia-and-americas-aggressive-homosexual-agenda/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have heard people say things like, “I know David Cameron is behind the drive for gaymarriage, and I know he’s an arse and not very liberal, but that doesn’t matter because the end result will still be a more equal, more pleasant society”.

In other words, the political circumstances in which something occurs, the political motivations driving a certain kind of action, can simply be ignored if they confuse us or make us uncomfortable. This is really political cowardice, a desire to avoid exploring the causes and consequences of political action in favour of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying “Let gays get married, let gays get married”.

It is political acquiescence disguised as liberalism, an uncritical acceptance of what governments do dressed up as a critically engaged demand for gay equality.

And then other people get the context of gay marriage wrong. It seems pretty clear to me that they get it wrong. So some people say – “This is just like the civil-rights movement of the 1960s, except now gays rather than blacks are fighting for equal rights.”

But that doesn’t add up at all. Because actually we live in an era that is completely unlike the 1960s, an era when there are very few mass movements for anything, certainly not for more rights and liberty. In fact, there has been no public struggle whatsoever for gay marriage – it just appeared on the political elite’s agenda.

http://brendanoneill.co.uk/post/26273903076/an-unholy-marriage-of-gay-defensiveness-and-elite

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Vatic Note: Lets look at the sequence of events as they have happened…… first came the “PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION” outlining an ancient tradition of tools these khazars wish to use to destroy the foundation of our whole civilization and that is the “Tradition of marriange and family”.

Second came the removal of God from our oaths of office, our courts where we have swear to tell the truth “so help me God”…. that is now gone, and then removal of God from our national anthem. Once all that was done, they began attacking the institution of marriage as the second level of bonding that must go if these Khazars are to prevail in their agenda of global domination.

Family, and religion have always taken precedence over politics and that means control of Americans always remained with God and our families. After that, came the politicians to bond with. Right now if they are able to destroy our family ties, they will control the nation. Lets not forget, this is an ancient agenda going all the way back to the Tower of Babel.

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elit...-the-gay-marriage-agenda-and-why-2449720.html

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I need to know if you meant it literally or if it was a figure of speech thing? Do you actually believe that Satan/Satanism can defeat God or did you mean in it in a different context? Like clarify because you'll have a storm coming after you if you believe the former.
Are you nuts? I'm a Muslim Alhamdulillah, that's what the Luciferians believe.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In 1952, when the American Psychiatric Association published its first Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders listed,homosexuality as a disorder .It continued to be so till 1973 when homosexuality was taken out of the Manual of Mental Disorders .Two years later in 1975 the American Psychological Association adopted the same position.

How is it that in a mere space of 40 years a sexually deviant behavior which was considered so abhorrent that men often committed suicide rather than come out of the closet became not just socially accepted but a socially respected lifestyle ? The gay movement is strongest in the US and is certainly not so widespread or strong in Europe and definitely not so in Asia Africa and Latin America

In some countries homosexuality still invites the death penalty.

The average 9 million gays in America couldn’t have collectively created the conditions for such a massive public opinion shift That is the clear-cut work of an organized networked well financed and media savvy group many of whom arent even gay (Now look up at the topmost pic .How many of them are gay? Ans NONE)

Its not just Media and Academia which are backing the Gay Marriage Agenda, its also.The financial website CNBC had an interesting article called The hedge fund managers who pushed for gay marriage,Dan Loeb of Third Point, Paul Singer of Elliott Management, SteveCohen of Point72 Asset Management and CliffAsness of AQR Capital Management are among the prominent hedge fund managers who have worked in recent years in support of gay marriage even as they disapproved of President Barack Obama and Democrats. All four are Jewish and heterosexuals (VN: that means this issue is a political one, and not about “preference or discrimination”

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gessen is peddled very strongly by the Jewish owned media and PR groups as are almost all gay and tranny activists . Most of the media owners and PR agency owners dumping the gay agenda on an unwilling world are straight. Straight and Jewish. Their employees are non Jewish but they do know where their shekels come from and what is expected of them.

THE PUSH FOR GAY MARRIAGE IS ABOUT DIMINISHING AND EVENTUALLY DESTROYING THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE AND REDEFINING THE CONCEPT OF “TRADITIONAL FAMILY”

What happens once the family is broken ? You have a sludge of controlled mobs who can be swayed by Media and Money with an occasional war or two thrown in . A “family” that Gessen describes and wants to form the basic unit of “society” will be devoid of inter generational links real families have .The ties of blood. But Jews especially Cohens will continue to breed real families with Father Cohn mother Rappaport and son Cohn and daughter Levin The bastardized fatherless mixed breed goy “society ” that Gessen dreams of will be easy to manipulate

Here are a few words of genius from Gessen the Jewess

• “Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there.”
  • “It’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist
  • “I don’t see why they (her children) shouldn’t have five parents legally. I don’t see why we should choose two of those parents and make them a sanctioned couple.”

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Singer, for example, created American Unity PAC in 2012 to support the cause by“protecting and promoting pro-freedom Republicans.” Donors to that political action group have included Loeb, Asness, Seth Klarman of Baupost Group, David Tepper of Appaloosa Management and Mark Kingdon of Kingdon Capital Management, according to public filings. Again all Jewish

Switch on the TV and almost every “Western” serial especially the ones made in Hollywood or the US has a gay character , all of these gay characters are rich , educated witty, fun-loving which is very far from real life. The same applies to stories in the print media in popular magazines talk shows etc.

Most popular newspapers in the US are for gay marriage. Most TV stations equally pro gay marriage. Yet most of the editors and media bosses arent gay. They have no financial or social need to support this movement.

THE GAY AGENDA IS BEING PUSHED BY FUND MANAGERS MEDIA OWNERS AND ACADEMICS WHO ARE MOSTLY HETEROSEXUAL JEWS

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The wonderful Jew/Jewess tranny correction trans man S Berg Bergman born a woman ‘turned into’ a man then “married” a man throws more light on this wonderful agenda of Gay Propaganda
“That is our job: to encourage people, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN, to think differently about a subject(the whole LGBT Wonderland Fairytale) than they do now”
Do read his/her/it’s Magnum Opus on the subject of Gay Propaganda in the Talmudic Rag Huffington Post titled —–I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children Into My LGBTQ Agenda (And I’m Not a Bit Sorry)
THE GAY MARRIAGE IS BUT ONE STEP IN THE GRAND COHEN PLAN OF DESTROYING THE FAMILY IN THE NON JEWISH WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.