The Chinese super league is on the come up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Players like Gervinho, Guarin, Ramires went there.

On Tuesday Guangzhou Evergrande signed AM flop Jackson Martinez for 42 mill which was a record.

And today Jiangsu Suning signed Loserpool target Teixiera for 50 mill a new record.
These indhayars are splashing cash left and right.:lol: Word is Lavezzi is headed there too.

While the the Chinese super league is getting these players in their prime the MLS is getting ni99az who are ready to retire smh.:pacspit:They expect to be competing with European leagues in the next 15 years lol while the Asian's are way ahead of them. Fuking deluded Yankees.:pachah1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Jackson Martinez :faysalwtf: He's still young and good
He's 29 lol he flopped hard at AM. They got him the summer and sold him for a good money.

Ani I'm shocked about Texieira he's 26. Wth is he thinking going to China? Nigga probably said fuk it I want money instead of playing in a competitive league.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He's 29 lol he flopped hard at AM. They got him the summer and sold him for a good money.

Ani I'm shocked about Texieira he's 26. Wth is he thinking going to China? Nigga probably said fuk it I want money instead of playing in a competitive league.
It wasnt like he was playing in a competitive league from the start anyways(ukraine)

29 is still relatively a good age for most players, he at least had 3 good seasons left in him.

I'm guessing they left for the money

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
29 is still relatively a good age for most players, he at least had 3 good seasons left in him.

I'm guessing they left for the money
Yup it all comes down to money.

To me I don't know why Chelski sold Ramires and kept Mikel lol. Dude is still playing at a high level but I guess he wanted a fresh start and plenty of $$$.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Just imagine Pep&Mourinho rivarly? And the Manchester derby on top of that? :ahh::ohhh:
You dont understand united needs to fix its shit internally. Starting from the youth set up where city clearly above them. Mourinho is going to get outclassed by pep trust me on that. Imagine the players he can attract..thiago,alaba and maybe messi who knows lol esp with that arab money

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You dont understand united needs to fix its shit internally. Starting from the youth set up where city clearly above them. Mourinho is going to get outclassed by pep trust me on that. Imagine the players he can attract..thiago,alaba and maybe messi who knows lol esp with that arab money
Citeh youth system is clearly above us? Who from Citeh youth system plays on their first team? Our youth system has always been better than Citeh'd and it will continue to stay that way.

Ninyow Pep hasn't managed a single match in the EPL chill with he'd dominate Mourinho.:lol: Dude will be found out when he plays Big Sam, Pulis etc

Pep will probably bring in some of his boys from Bayern but he won't go near Messi. He knows he can't convince him to come to the EPL.

People think Pep is some sort of savior. At best he'll probably win 2 titles and some micky mouse cups at his 3 years at Citeh. I don't think he'll beat Barca and co for the CL. He can't do it at Bayern what makes you think he will at Citeh siilaanyolaugh

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
True, but listen this current problems will only last temporally while Jose is appointed manager. Jose had these sort of challenges and proven the doubters wrong like winning the champions league with freaking Porto. To be honest Pep could even flop at the premier league teams like stoke city will give him a hard time and the tika taka system wouldn't work in the prem mate.

pep won't do shyt in the prem.

people think that because he went to bayern and barca and won shyt there with unbelieveable teams that he's gonna do that in england. :drakelaugh:

he is coming from leagues that have 2-3 top teams into one that is beyond the scope of the 6 (chelsea, united, city, arsenal, tottenham and liverpool).

mourinho will dominate him.

and ancelotti >>>> pep any day.

fukk we might be gettin allegri too. I hope pogba tags along with him...and perhaps dybala or morata. :deargod:

Status
Not open for further replies.