The coli thirsting for xalimos.... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You can't blame them there woman are hideous. Honestly, If I was them I would be thirsty for some xalimos.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A man will be a man. If a man wants to mount you, it's natural, it's nothing to be proud of, ee caadi Iska dhig.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Sadly majority of these black men hate their own looks, so they want to breed with other races of women in hopes for their children will not inherent so called "black features" that they detest so much.

Bob Marley

retired
Sadly majority of these black men hate their own looks, so they want to breed with other races of women in hopes for their children will not inherent so called "black features" that they detest so much.

Smh :snoop:
Does this apply to white men who date Asian women also.

Did any of y'all even read the thread? They were actually making fun of you by basically saying "Would you date a Somali girl and risk your kids inheriting the Barkhad Abdi look"

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Did any of y'all even read the thread? They were actually making fun of you by basically saying "Would you date a Somali girl and risk your kids inheriting the Barkhad Abdi look"

Are you African American? What state do you live in?

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time

The topic is not about white men. I just stating that there are some black males out there who see blackness as undesirable, and where these views come from . Also I don't care some dudes on the internet are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.