The conquest of Europe and Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I support SJW's/lefties/liberals... they will lead to the doom of Europe.

All Western countries practice similar migration policies. It's not just Europe that's importing the 3rd world.

USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.. too

They all are overrun by immigrants from the ''3rd world''. Almost no Europeans immigrate to the USA anymore. 95% of American immigrants now come from South Asia/Middle East/SSA/East Asia/Latin America.

Wallahi it's always non-Europeans complaining about "Europe is doomed/Sweden is doomed.

Europe is doing better than before. The biggest actual problem in Sweden atm is unemployment. Immigration is always overblown. Guess the three biggest sources of immigrants in Norway f.ex?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Europe needs immigrants as their replacement rate is shrinking and their going to end up with way to many old people with not enough young people to take care of the old people and pay taxes for their care.

Apollo

VIP
And Europe needs immigrants as their replacement rate is shrinking and their going to end up with way to many old people with not enough young people to take care of the old people and pay taxes for their care.

In a decade or two from now most manual labour will be automated. All these imported low skilled immigrants will be useless in a few years.

Apollo

VIP
I'm so glad that my country only allowed 20,000 Syrians, most of our immigrants are from the EU

Actually most UK immigrants come from the Commonwealth and outside of Europe.

Indians, Pakistanis, Sub-Saharan Africans, Americans of all kinds etc.

In a decade or two from now most manual labour will be automated. All these imported low skilled immigrants will be useless in a few years.
Europe isn't as capitalistic as the US. They'll do their best to keep jobs and have enough people paying taxes. High living standards with good elderly care needs someone to pay for it.

Apollo

VIP
Europe isn't as capitalistic as the US. They'll do their best to keep jobs and have enough people paying taxes. High living standards with good elderly care needs someone to pay for it.

There won't be any jobs for them.

They will just go on permanent welfare or perhaps their kids will integrate and get the skilled jobs. Most 20+ unskilled immigrants currently entering Europe will be long term unemployed.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
agsZq5i.png

:mjlaugh:

maestro

Cultural revolution

In 2006 people were saying the same exact thing about automation. When is this shit coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts