The danger of marrying your cousin?

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Can some of you who work in medical field or studied biology inform me on the danger of marrying your cousin? Is it true the offspring will have some sort of mental illness or autism?

my cousin is so beautiful I might marry her.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Can some of you who work in medical field or studied biology inform me on the danger of marrying your cousin? Is it true the offspring will have some sort of mental illness or autism?

Do it sxb, my parents are cousins and I'm not retarded 👀 just check if her parents are cousins, and if your parents aren't your good.

Sa_Male

How well do you know her? Did you guys grow up together

Marrying your cousin usually is very safe and will not cause any genetic issues. The problem arises when cousin marriage (1st cousin) is done over many generations.

Also genetically speaking for the healthiest offspring the best person to marry is your third cousin. Genetically distant enough for vigor and close enough not to cause any compatibility problems.

Sa_Male

No, I was talking to my grandmother, and she told me to say hi to my cousin. When I heard her voice, I kind of fell in love with her. Plus, she is gorgeous. ❤️ inshallah she will be my second wife 🙏
Mashallah brother, go get that halimo 🫡 Good luck

There's so many women available that are just as if not more beautiful than your cousin that you can be with without any health risks.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Technically if you reproduce with your cousin your offspring will be fine for the most part. You could even reproduce with your immediate family (yuck) and there's a good chance you'll have normal offspring. But repeating this practice over several generations is what causes your gene pool to be messed up. The royal family had a ton of health problems because of their inbreeding. In the UK there's a large number of Pakistanis who are mentally disabled due to everyone marrying their first cousins

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nayaa tom boy. Shame on you
Shame Finger Wag GIF by Harlem

Trending