The drug war in Somalia the second level

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5748.JPG
The drug war continues in Somalia from fathers who are addicted to khaat to teenagers addicted to painkillers.
Rising numbers of teens in Somalia are battling highly addictive painkillers over the counter. Isolated & With no DrugAbuseCentre to call. the khaat is imported to Somalia from Kenya and Ethiopia. Just ban the khaat simply.

VixR

Veritas
You can't just ban it outright, that never works. I'm glad I'm not aware of anyone who chews khat, it looks atrocious.

i eat khat once a week,i know the dangers,and it causes mouth cancer if consumed on daily basis.that is why i minimize it alot,one session costs about 1.5 dollar+shaah ,it is good we should plant that tree in somalia.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
i eat khat once a week,i know the dangers,and it causes mouth cancer if consumed on daily basis.that is why i minimize it alot,one session costs about 1.5 dollar+shaah ,it is good we should plant that tree in somalia.
it ruins lives mate,satay away from it

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Maybe people wouldn't be chewing if they had actual prospects in Somalia? Let's not start a 'war on drug' in Somalia...

You can't just ban it outright, that never works. I'm glad I'm not aware of anyone who chews khat, it looks atrocious.

Tax it at beginning then, from tax money open drug treatment centres in the country. Step by step till we have full ban. BTW in Ethiopia and Kenya they don't consume khaat but sell it and spread the plants with chemicals. It is part of war drug at Somalis, per civil war the government banned it.

Maybe people wouldn't be chewing if they had actual prospects in Somalia? Let's not start a 'war on drug' in Somalia...

They will wake up and claim their rights which the elite corrupted leaders don't want it. They want semi human, under educated people to easy control them and loot them.

The addiction starts like that, until it turns to vicious circle of substance abuse.

vixR,

i know my limits,for f ucks sake,i value my health above everything in the world.

ps.

i wont mind chewing with you for few hours.

I don't notice as many odeys staggering around acton high street asking for money, after the khat ban here. Or maybe they do it secretly :zhqjlmx: i don't hang around there much anymore

VixR

Veritas
vixR,

i know my limits,for f ucks sake,i value my health above everything in the world.

ps.

i wont mind chewing with you for few hours.
IMG_0913.JPG

Clearly u don't. Better make that once a month or a few. It's your life:manny:

But don't mind me, this is an armchair analysis :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.