The Dutches & Her general the Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
by far since my time here these two have been consistent in fulfilling their duties as mod splendidly, I say this cause I haven't witnessed them being biased. To judge a persons character you have to judge them from how they comeback from hardship, they don't hold a grudge & more time take words with a pinch of salt, no matter how many times I insult them, they remain cordial, you have to give credit where credit is due, you have my utmost respect.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala, now its back to business as usual don't expect no more warm words from me cause I used them all up, Godspeed.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It is Duchess you insufferable illiterate.
Unlike you, I don't worship another mans language, English is a bastard language so I abuse it, imagine if you revered your own mother tongue like you do the English language.

@Discontinous you're highly emotional, how many people would you ban if you were a mod kkk
Save the emotional talk for yourself sxb
image.png

Wallahi you're the anus of Somali spot, utter pestilence, you have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't understand how a person can idolise another mans language, when they can't even speak their own mother tongue, astounding to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.