The f*ck is going on???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:drakewtf:What is the point of this? This is some next level circus freak behavior. These people need to go to a mental hospital.

VixR

Veritas
Ain't it crazy that are grand kids gonna be fucking robots. Niggas gonna be like I'm robosexual. I only f*ck robot s. :mjlol:
:mjlol:
More of this shit + artificial wombs = end of conventional relationships in the West and Japan

.:deadrose:
I think that's bullshit fear-mongering. Ppl have so many artificial options today, yet they're not marrying their vibrators, they still prefer human contact. It'll just fill a niche, another option, in my opinion.

Still, I don't know if we can compete with human-like machinery (robots) though, male or female. That shit's on another level :notsureif:

lush

>,,<
eehhh have we lost hope in humanity :9uoofqd::9uoofqd:. I'm afraid of the future
kid-is-scared-of-fish.gif

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
f*ck this shit waryaa!!
I wanna feel real flesh, real titties, a real vajayjay. Not some manufactured pussycat.

VixR

Veritas
Nothing is far too fetched, anything is possible. Human beings are constantly changing how they live their lives.
Yeah, but there's nothing to indicate your claim. Whatever humans have used to get off thus far, whether technical design or mechanical device, has only taken on a niche and supplemented the regular old way, not erased it completely or even slightly overtaken it. That's why it's far-fetched.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Yeah, but there's nothing to indicate your claim. Whatever humans have used to get off thus far, whether technical design or mechanical device, has only taken on a niche and supplemented the regular old way, not erased it completely or even slightly overtaken it. That's why it's far-fetched.
nah niggas to horny these days... give em a deluxe robothot 7s and they set for life fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending