The face of the Somali girl who burned herself in Nauru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
the dumbass :russ:
they dont want you in there country why burn yourself :pachah1: whats worse is they could go to somali refugee friendly country like the us but nope:pachah1:
my uncle just hopped the mexican border now his here some people are just stupid:pachah1:
Australian government should just shell them in the sea sooner or late theyll get the message:pachah1:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
the dumbass :russ:
they dont want you in there country why burn yourself :pachah1: whats worse is they could go to somali refugee friendly country like the us but nope:pachah1:
my uncle just hopped the mexican border now his here some people are just stupid:pachah1:
Australian government should just shell them in the sea sooner or late theyll get the message:pachah1:
z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

No fucks given :cryinglaughsmiley:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
According to reports, she suffered severe burns to most of her body. One person reported “all of her clothes were burned off”.
She was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident on Nauru last November, and was brought to Australia for medical treatment.
Hodan was forcibly returned to Nauru only last Wednesday....In the early hours of the morning last Wednesday, Australian Border Force guards carried her out of the Brisbane immigration transit accommodation (Bita) holding her by her arms and legs as she screamed to be allowed to stay.Sources on the island say Hodan’s self-immolation was her second attempt at suicide since being returned to the island.Hodan had been held on Nauru for three years before she was moved to Brisbane. Friends described her as a “gentle soul” who had been “destroyed” by her time in detention.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Maybe she was suffering from mental illness? Either way I hope she gets better.

We have dumb cows like @Freebandz who live to eat grass, while people are dying to get to where he is. Loser foqol loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.