The family of the bride can't and shouldn't demand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
too much wedding expenses.

its best to facilitate a simple and noble hand over of property( female).

I'm noticing that a lot of the bride's family asking for tremendous wedding cost that the groom cannot sustain.

The smallest wedding cost is :

$26k ( $4k to host the meher ...$2k to give to her parents ..$6k to rent a wedding hall and decorations ...$2k for miscellaneous stuffs ....$2k for 7 members of his family members to travel from Toronto to MN....$1k to rent an apartment to live in...$11k to furnish that apartment )

This is becoming exceptionally pathetic.

I really liked how my close friends I hooked up did it ...the couple were very educated and held a great jobs...the girl an anesthesiologist and the guy an account ...They just did a meher luncheon at the big mosque in town and then they had a picnic at the park with close family and friends. They then moved in together. I honestly thing that they spend like $10k all together.

VixR

Veritas
Since you think you're paying for property, pay the property rates and stfu.

And you have the audacity to speak out the sides of your mouth at females opting of this toxic bs.

Somali weddings cost more than white weddings but Somalis are among the poorest ethnic groups in the Western countries they reside in.

But if that makes the couple happy, then so be it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Since you think you're paying for property, pay the property rates and stfu.

And you have the audacity to speak out the sides of your mouths at females opting of this toxic bs.

Stop this personal attack me, shame on you !

VixR

Veritas
It is a property! Money is exchanged! What's the meaning of a commodity ? It is a commodity In anyway you slice it
giphy.gif

Honestly asking, is there anything good about you?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As a moment of fact I'm not, but when I do I'll let you know. Or I can give you an estimate, would you like an estimate? Hoolo.

What's "hoolo":russ::lolbron::mjlol:

I really like you, calm down adeer! Be cool!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If he loves her, then he will give her whatever she and her family desire on that special day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts