The Geeljire nation should embrace for the coming of age of all the half Geeljire half Calibeysteen kids. Too many Faaraxs in Canada had kids w/ them

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Too many faaraxs in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario have had kids with Calibeysteens in their moment of drug abuse.

Expect huge rise of half Calibeysteen and half Geeljires coming of age in the next 10 years.

Can't blame them geeljires for shukaansing these métis baddies :banderas:
images (42).jpeg

is this true or is it grigori exaggarating?
I know of at least two Somali guys having kids with natives in Alberta when I was in high school as well as a blended family between a native/Somali couple. There's bound to be lots more out there.

Also, There's someone on my 23andMe relative list that's around 50% Somali + 20% Aboriginal Australian + ~30% Anglo-Irish lol.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
is this true or is it grigori exaggarating?

I saw one couple when I lived out west many years ago. They produced a beautiful child. I also heard of a Somali that lives on a reserve for some reason. I don't know how that's allowed. It exists but he's exaggerating. Most of the Somali-Indigenous relationship is formed from drugs and alcohol and sex (one night stand or fock buddies). That's very common.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
New Mali Quraaishs

1677931284682.png

except negro mix malis