The Great Ex Muslim Schism

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP

@Kisame I wonder if you’ve already seen this. Two sides of this community are battling in the digital trenches wallahi.

This YouTuber decided to call out that Apostate Prophet and his boyfriend David Wood for their inhumane take on what’s happening in Palestine which caused a shitshow. Never Muslim right wing cadaans and pajeets are going to all the mutard spaces claiming if you don’t agree with what Israel is doing you’re a secret Muslim. Basically a reverse takfir 💀

Then the gorilla responds to all the heat with this post he deleted after an hour:

B59AB5C0-03FE-42D8-B10A-FA7DDA08052C.jpeg

Not gonna cap Kisame I didn’t know most Mutards had it in them to call out the male ayaan hirsi tbh. Feels nice to see that niggas no matter their religion see the wrong that’s going on in Gaza.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Disgusting him and those apologizing for him, the c*nt sent his fanboys to comment on the video. Many of them didn't watched it from what I can see.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Disgusting him and those apologizing for him, the c*nt sent his fanboys to comment on the video. Many of them didn't watched it from what I can see.
this guys whole career was absolutely sodomized, his channel's guts got blown apart with this one :lolbron:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Ex Muslims are evil
Only the mainstream ones like Apostate Prophet. Smaller Ex Muslim YouTuber & average ex muslims sympathize with palestine. AP & Ayaan are like the Khariji's of the mutard world, radicals who only make up a small percentage of everybody.

@Kisame I wonder if you’ve already seen this. Two sides of this community are battling in the digital trenches wallahi.

This YouTuber decided to call out that Apostate Prophet and his boyfriend David Wood for their inhumane take on what’s happening in Palestine which caused a shitshow. Never Muslim right wing cadaans and pajeets are going to all the mutard spaces claiming if you don’t agree with what Israel is doing you’re a secret Muslim. Basically a reverse takfir 💀

Then the gorilla responds to all the heat with this post he deleted after an hour:

View attachment 319853

Not gonna cap Kisame I didn’t know most Mutards had it in them to call out the male ayaan hirsi tbh. Feels nice to see that niggas no matter their religion see the wrong that’s going on in Gaza.
That comment section section is disgusting. They literally think of Muslims as sub humans.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
That comment section section is disgusting. They literally think of Muslims as sub humans.
He grifts so hard to the alt right. His livestreams are always full of people asking him to accept christ. You'd think they'd show a little bit more compassion to the people who are the decedents of their god's people soo maha :mindblown:

He grifts so hard to the alt right. His livestreams are always full of people asking him to accept christ. You'd think they'd show a little bit more compassion to the people who are the decedents of their god's people soo maha :mindblown:
No they actually think Palestinian are Arabs straight from Saudi, lol I saw on twitter a Palestinian Christian had to tell an Israeli that they are the original Christians, and the Israeli was shocked

Imagine caring about religion after being an ex-muslim for so many years. Human rights and morality is what people should be focusing on, what's happening in Gaza/ Palestine is a genocide, it's absolutely clear

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
This is why Islam tells how to deal with those rabid animals, no matter how harsh people think it is. Death penalty hits the sweet spot

Last edited:
Ex Muslims are evil
There's well-intentioned people in every community, that includes gaals.

It's a matter of whether they carry hate towards us and the deen after they leave and what they do with it. If they contribute to alt right propaganda like some of the mainstream faces on social media, then yes they are undoubtedly evil.

If they leave Islam because they sadly see no value in getting closer to Allah (SWT) but don't hate the deen itself, I wouldn't rush to label them as enemies.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
There's well-intentioned people in every community, that includes gaals.

It's a matter of whether they carry hate towards us and the deen after they leave and what they do with it. If they contribute to alt right propaganda like some of the mainstream faces on social media, then yes they are undoubtedly evil.

If they leave Islam because they sadly see no value in getting closer to Allah (SWT) but don't hate the deen itself, I wouldn't rush to label them as enemies.
Theres people who left islam during the prophets time and no one harmed them. Only the ones who were hostile and conspired with Islam’s enemies were fought and killed because that counted as treason and espionage.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

View attachment 319853

"Never Muslim right wing cadaans and pajeets are going to all the mutard spaces claiming if you don’t agree with what Israel is doing you’re a secret Muslim. Basically a reverse takfir 💀"

These never Muslims are always in ex Muslims spaces. It's always racist white niggas and Hindu niggas that hang out in ex Muslim spaces.

"This YouTuber decided to call out that Apostate Prophet and his boyfriend David Wood for their inhumane take on what’s happening in Palestine which caused a shitshow. "

Main reason why I stopped fucking with ex Muslim content was because I realized a lot of our content creators were right wing grifters. I was genuinely shocked when I found out apostates prophet supported Israel. With a stance like that you can tell he doesn't give AF about Palestinian ex Muslims.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That Apostate Prophet guy looks so unwell too. The terrible skin, the dark bags under his eyes, the almost greyish complexion sometimes. Probably eats like shit and wanks to p0rn 24/7.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
That Apostate Prophet guy looks so unwell too. The terrible skin, the dark bags under his eyes, the almost greyish complexion sometimes. Probably eats like shit and wanks to p0rn 24/7.
You know you’re a shaydaan incarnate when well spoken Shimbir is roasting your ass

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Ex muslims like apostate prophet are good trojan horses for islamaphobes. i was reading the comments they’re claiming he’s slandering the apostate prophet guy and chimping out because he was calling out the inhuman comments of palestinian people

Last edited:

Trending