The islamic response to dorknn

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
First we must make it clear that everything they are doing is known by Allah(SWT) and Allah(SWT) is keeping a record of their mischief and fitnah that they are doing and they will held accountable on the day of judgement for their conduct. If they are also held accountable in the dunya is up to the wisdom of Allah(SWT).

For those in the group or sympathiers who are still susceptible to rationality hear the words of your lord.
Allah Most High says,

Those who slander chaste secured, and believing women are cursed in this life and in the hereafter: for them is a grievous chastisement. On the day when their tongues, their hands, and their feet will bear witness against them as to their as to their actions. (Nur: 23-24)

He also says,

And those who launch a charge against chaste women and produce not four witnesses (to support their allegations) flog them with eighty stripes: and reject their evidence ever after: for such men are wicked transgressors. (Nur: 4)
Turn back now or you will regret it on the day of judgement.

For the rest of us what can we do? Are we powerless and only spectators to the fitnah they sow? No we have the ability to speak and make dua to the creator of the heavens and the earth. If that is not a super power then i donโ€™t know what is.

ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุงุบู’ููุฑู’ู„ูŽู†ูŽุง ูˆูŽ ู„ูู„ู’ู…ูุคู’ู…ูู†ููŠู’ู†ูŽ ูˆูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุคู’ู…ูู†ุชูŽ ูˆูŽ ุงูŽุตู’ู„ูุญู’ู‡ูู…ู’ ูˆูŽ ุงูŽุตู’ู„ูุญู’ุฐูŽุงุชู’ ุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูู‡ูู…ู’ ูˆูŽ ุงูŽู„ู‘ููู’ ุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽ ู‚ูู„ููˆู’ุจูู‡ูู…ู’ ูˆูŽ ุงุฌู’ุนูŽู„ู’ ููู‰ู’ ู‚ูู„ููˆู’ุจูู‡ูู…ู ุงู„ุงููŠู’ู…ูŽุงู†ูŽ ูˆูŽ ุงู„ู’ุญููƒู’ู…ูŽุฉูŽ ูˆูŽ ุงู†ู’ุตูุฑู’ู‡ูู…ู’ ุนูŽู„ู‰ ุนูŽุฏููˆู‘ููƒูŽ ูˆูŽ ุนูŽุฏููˆู‘ูู‡ูู…ู’

Allahumma aghfir lana, wa lil mu'miniia, wal-mu'minaati, wa aslih-hum, wa salih dhati bayynihim, wa allif baina quluubihim, waj'al fi quluubi-himul imaana wal hikmata, wa-nsurhum 'ala' 'aduw-wika wa 'aduwwihim

O Allah! Forgive us, and the believing men and women, and remove their faults, and cause peace and love among their hearts, and infuse into their hearts a firm faith and wisdom, and let them be victorious over Your enemies and their enemies.​
ุฑูŽุจู‘ู ุงู†ุตูุฑู’ู†ููŠ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู’ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู…ู ุงู„ู’ู…ููู’ุณูุฏููŠู†ูŽ

Rabbi annsurni alal qawmil mufsideen

My Lord! Help me against people who practise corruption and spread disorder.
[surah al-Ankabut; 29: 30]​

This illness dorknn didnโ€™t appear from thin air it was spawned from the impurities within our community which we can only cleanse through dialogue and return back to the straight path.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
99% or even the majority of darkn incels and femcels are murtads, ex-Muslims, atheists, and femcel ones who are viral on TikTok have been exposed as homosexuals.

I don't think they care about accountability or the deen. I'm certain they do this to destroy and pit the community they feel like outsiders in against each other.

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
99% or even the majority of darkn incels and femcels are murtads, ex-Muslims, atheists, and femcel ones who are viral on TikTok have been exposed as homosexuals.

I don't think they care about accountability or the deen. I'm certain they do this to destroy and pit the community they feel like outsiders in against each other.
Im sure a large group of them are non muslim but they are supported by lil muslim kids thinking that they are funny. They can be reasoned with.

Trending