The Land Of Karbashia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
free_singapore_tour_900.jpg

Im back in Singapore and I love this place!

You can't spit, can't talk shit and you just need to work hard.

I Registered a business account in Singapore and it was easier than making pancakes. Currently documenting the journey on YouTube.

Somalia desperately needs a Lee Kwan Yew.

My favourite quote of his was:

"
I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn't be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn't be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters - who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.
Lee Kuan Yew

Somali needs a single party rule with a Singaporean style dictatorship. Do you agree?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We do need an authoritarian bastard who get these animal Somalis in line. Tough on crime and tough on terrorism.

I'm not into telling people what they should wear or who they can have sex with but I want strict law and order, mandatory education and no welfare. That's all. The rest will eventually take care of itself as people become more self sufficient and the culture improves.

I'm a leftie at heart but I'm a pragmatist at the bone.

We do need an authoritarian bastard who get these animal Somalis in line. Tough on crime an tough on terrorism.

I'm not into telling people what they should wear or who they can have sex with but I want strict law and order, mandatory education and no welfare. That's all. The rest will eventually take care of itself as people become more self sufficient and the culture improves.

I'm a leftie at heart but I'm a pragmatist at the bone.

politicalcompass.gif

The People Action Party is incredible. I'm officially ultra right and borderline Fascist.

I agree with you 100%. The country needs to become secular and keep the deen in the heart.

Combating terrorism and focusing on education is the most important. We absolutely need a one party rule with
a Lee Kuan Yew style leadership at the helm.

politicalcompass.gif

The People Action Party is incredible. I'm officially ultra right and borderline Fascist.

I agree with you 100%. The country needs to become secular and keep the deen in the heart.

Combating terrorism and focusing on education is the most important. We absolutely need a one party rule with
Personally, i don't identify with political labels, although my views would usually be labelled right wing & conservative. All i want is a militarily strong & prosperous Somalia. A leader that doesn't play around and gets straight to work like Lee Kuan Yew will be great for Somalia.

Last edited:
Personally, i don't identify with political labels, all i want is a militarily strong & prosperous Somalia. A leader that doesn't play around and gets straight to work like Lee Kuan Yew will be great for Somalia.

Somali needs to know everything about you. DNA and fingerprinting ID cards. People are blowing themselves up and nobody knows what Qabil or region they are from.

The first day I landed In Singapore and got a Cellphone chip, they took down my passport #. This place doesn't joke around.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
politicalcompass.gif

:camby:

Lol dunyadaa laguu qurxiyay haye?

Horta whats your networth? I feel like you just talk the talk. :sass1:

:hemad:

:whoa:

:camby:

Lol dunyadaa laguu qurxiyay haye?

Horta whats your networth? I feel like you just talk the talk. :sass1:

:hemad:

:whoa:

It's growing.

You can't change your Qabil but you can change your Class.

Subscribe to my youtube channel and follow my journey. I have come from the same background as you.

Hoyo moved here with us young.
Grew up in public housing.
No access to capital.
No wealth training.

...Whatever I earn or earned is from Hard work and sheer luck.

No Handouts.
No Inheritance.

Does that answer your question?:farole:

Last edited:
I don't like authoritarianism but I can fully agree that Somalis need it, we should be put on leashes and ruled with an iron fist until we get our shit together!

I don't like authoritarianism but I can fully agree that Somalis need it, we should be put on leashes and ruled with an iron fist until we get our shit together!

We need a death sentence on Khat use.

If you get caught in Singapore with the weight of 3 20cent coins in Cocaine you are sentenced to death.

There is a reason why they call this place "Disneyland with a Death Sentence".

In order for anyone to take the ruling party serious, they need to attach Khat. It's a threat to economic development.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
It's growing.

You can't change your Qabil but you can change your Class.

Subscribe to my youtube channel and follow my journey. I have come from the same background as you.

Hoyo moved here with us young.
Grew up in public housing.
No access to capital.
No wealth training.

...Whatever I earn or earned is from Hard work and sheer luck.

No Handouts.
No Inheritance.

Does that answer you question?:farole:
And where does Allah come in my friend.... Nothing is luck in life if Allah wants you to be rich and "successful"(whatever that means) you will.

And where does Allah come in my friend.... Nothing is luck in life if Allah wants you to be rich and "successful"(whatever that means) you will.

Allah has alot to do with it.

But many Somalis use Allahs name in Vain.

Saying "Insha Allah" doesn't magically give you a Yacht.

I believe in two things when it comes to hardwork: God and Data.

The words "Insha Allah and Masha Allah" have been used out of context by Somalis its incredible.

It's time you put in the work first and show Allah why you deserve it. :dabcasar:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Allah has alot to do with it.

But many Somalis use Allahs name in Vain.

Saying "Insha Allah" doesn't magically give you a Yacht.

I believe in two things when it comes to hardwork: God and Data.

The words "Insha Allah and Masha Allah" have been used out of context by Somalis its incredible.

It's time you put in the work first and show Allah why you deserve it. :dabcasar:
It doesnt matter if somalis use the words out of context... The meaning of the words are still the same and they will not change according to context or intentions.

Just thank Allah for whatever he has blessed you with.
Baashaal saxib.

It doesnt matter if somalis use the words out of context... The meaning of the words are still the same and they will not change according to context or intentions.

Just thank Allah for whatever he has blessed you with.
Baashaal saxib.

Allah has given me a Healthy 12month old child and I'm uber grateful for that.

But, what I'm talking about is how the word "Insha Allah" is used so loosely by Somalis.

Allah loves hard work and many Somalis don't have work ethic.

You can't keep "InshaAllahin" your way into change. You need to put in work.

Baashaal to you as well Rageethi.
:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.