The Liberal Menace.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
This thread is meant for myself and anyone else who is opposed to liberalism to be able to express their thoughts on the subject as well as to post updates on the latest liberal degeneracy, with everything being in one thread. This way it can be in one thread rather than in dozens of threads, thereby not cluttering the board with endless threads- similar to how the Russia-Ukraine thread allows for tons of posts on that topic without endless new threads being created.

I am pretty sure this thread will contain a lot of things that are hostile to liberalism and critical of liberals and so I guess it's only fair that any liberals can come and explain why they want to defend an ideology that wants to force gay propaganda on Muslim children and force homoism on Uganda and turn the entire world into Sodom Gomorrah.... but anyways, this thread is really meant for those who are already to opposed to liberalism to come and discuss their thoughts on it, this is not really meant for liberal vs anti-liberal debate. I will be blunt and say this- I already think there is something seriously morally wrong with you if you want to defend this ideology and I don't care what this ideology's defenders think. I also view them as basically subhumans. I apologize for none of these views.

I think that's it as far as this post which is meant to be the sort of intro post giving an overview of what this thread is meant for.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Having done the intro post laying out the idea behind this thread, I would like now to discuss two topics.

1- Why focus on liberalism?

2- How do I defend my view (mentioned in OP) of liberals basically being subhumans? Isn't this a human rights violation or inhumane or something?

Now I'd like to start with the first.

1- Why focus on liberalism?

I would like to flip this and say "Why not focus on liberalism?". I do grant that we need to refute extreme Sufism, "Quranism," Shi'ism, Christianity, etc.

But from my own standpoint I think it is very natural to be concerned about liberalism. Firstly because I live under a liberal totalitarian dictatorship called the West (if anyone says "why don't you leave"... well I'm working on it). Secondly, even if you don't live in the West- the West is determined to force its ideology on the entire world. My friend just got back from Pakistan and he was upset that even there there is a push to force liberalism on Pakistan. Anyways, if I lived in Iran, wouldn't it be natural that I'd be preoccupied about Shi'ism? Or if I lived in the USSR, wouldn't it make sense I'd be preoccupied about Soviet ideology? So it makes perfect sense that I'd have an interest in examining the ideology of where I live.

2- This is probably where what I say might be very controversial. How can I say that I view liberals as basically subhumans. I say it with a very clear conscience.

I would like to present Exhibit A but first I ask any men to avoid looking at the woman reporter.

Exhibit A: 2:45

this is my Exhibit A for why I say what I say about liberals. The video above- at 2:45. This.... I don't really want to call him a man.... this..... entity.... they are interviewing.... is some.... I don't even want to call him a lunatic out of respect for lunatics.... I don't want to call him a person... this.... entity.... this entity they are interviewing is trying to defend homosexual propaganda in an elementary school. in fact, he is not only defending it but he apparently went out of his way to attend a protest in defense of homosexual propaganda in an elementary school. this is liberalism. this is the face of liberalism in 2023.

how could anyone ask me not to view this entity as a subhuman? I think it would be a very unreasonable thing to demand. so yes, I absolutely am unashamed of my view.

I agree but its a double edge sword, conservatism threatens our very safety here in the west liberals may be an annoyance but the things somalis benefit from the most come from liberal policies

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
I agree but its a double edge sword, conservatism threatens our very safety here in the west liberals may be an annoyance but the things somalis benefit from the most come from liberal policies

I think it's wrong to say this is just an annoyance. What was happening in Sodom and Gomorrah was not just an annoyance. It is a lot more serious.

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

When it comes to evil, at the very least, it is every person's moral duty to oppose it in their heart. I don't vote. I don't support the Republicans and I have nothing to do with the Republicans.

Being opposed to liberalism doesn't mean having something to do with the Republicans. And any idea that we have to not oppose evil.... it's just wrong. We have to oppose evil. I am opposed to the evils of liberalism and I'm also opposed to white nationalism and white supremacist stuff. But this thread is about liberalism and not Republicans so I'm not looking to really discuss the Republicans. The Republicans would be another thread.

Another thing is.... myself personally, I know like two Republicans in real life. I live in a super liberal area. So I am opposed to Republicans in theory but in practical terms I don't really interact with Republicans so I'm not really very concerned with them. And as far as I'm aware, they don't really have power. I'm against them but I'm not really concerned about them. I seriously doubt they'll really deport all nonwhites or anything like that. I doubt that's ever happening. But anyways, they're another topic.

I think it's wrong to say this is just an annoyance. What was happening in Sodom and Gomorrah was not just an annoyance. It is a lot more serious.

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

When it comes to evil, at the very least, it is every person's moral duty to oppose it in their heart. I don't vote. I don't support the Republicans and I have nothing to do with the Republicans.

Being opposed to liberalism doesn't mean having something to do with the Republicans. And any idea that we have to not oppose evil.... it's just wrong. We have to oppose evil. I am opposed to the evils of liberalism and I'm also opposed to white nationalism and white supremacist stuff. But this thread is about liberalism and not Republicans so I'm not looking to really discuss the Republicans. The Republicans would be another thread.

Another thing is.... myself personally, I know like two Republicans in real life. I live in a super liberal area. So I am opposed to Republicans in theory but in practical terms I don't really interact with Republicans so I'm not really very concerned with them. And as far as I'm aware, they don't really have power. I'm against them but I'm not really concerned about them. I seriously doubt they'll really deport all nonwhites or anything like that. I doubt that's ever happening. But anyways, they're another topic.
I see where you're coming from and I agree wholeheartedly with the dangers of liberalism there but, its not that I think non whites will disappear but the rhetoric around us and muslims in general has gotten worse(slightly improving recently) plus somalis still are vulnerable, the problem most muslims go through is a deep sense of alienation where do we go from here walalo

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
I see where you're coming from and I agree wholeheartedly with the dangers of liberalism there but, its not that I think non whites will disappear but the rhetoric around us and muslims in general has gotten worse(slightly improving recently) plus somalis still are vulnerable, the problem most muslims go through is a deep sense of alienation where do we go from here walalo

from the Muslim standpoint, I think one of the most important things is that Muslims protect their religion and morals. and I agree with you about the deep sense of alienation.

I am not telling anyone to go out and support the Republicans (or whatever their local equivalents are in the UK or European countries). I say don't support them.

I am against both parties. but the liberals are actively out to brainwash me. I deal with them all the time. I'm a lot more concerned about what I deal with in front of me versus what some hillbillies somewhere in Tennessee think or what's going on somewhere in North Korea.

in no way am I saying "go out and remove the liberals in the West from political power and hand that political power to the right-wing parties".

I am not making any kind of call of that sort. I'm interesting in opposing liberalism spiritually, internally, in the heart. building inner resistance to their brainwashing. as to dems and republicans, I am absolutely independent of either. I am of the "Omar del Sur" platform. and I'm against the Republicans and anyone can make a thread on that but... would it really be very interesting? "racism is bad".... it's true but... what else is there really to say. liberalism is more concerning to me because they're more out to mess with people on a spiritual and psychological level. if I have one enemy who is sneaky and clever and one who is an idiot, I want to pay more attention to the sneaky and clever one.

from the Muslim standpoint, I think one of the most important things is that Muslims protect their religion and morals. and I agree with you about the deep sense of alienation.

I am not telling anyone to go out and support the Republicans (or whatever their local equivalents are in the UK or European countries). I say don't support them.

I am against both parties. but the liberals are actively out to brainwash me. I deal with them all the time. I'm a lot more concerned about what I deal with in front of me versus what some hillbillies somewhere in Tennessee think or what's going on somewhere in North Korea.

in no way am I saying "go out and remove the liberals in the West from political power and hand that political power to the right-wing parties".

I am not making any kind of call of that sort. I'm interesting in opposing liberalism spiritually, internally, in the heart. building inner resistance to their brainwashing. as to dems and republicans, I am absolutely independent of either. I am of the "Omar del Sur" platform. and I'm against the Republicans and anyone can make a thread on that but... would it really be very interesting? "racism is bad".... it's true but... what else is there really to say. liberalism is more concerning to me because they're more out to mess with people on a spiritual and psychological level. if I have one enemy who is sneaky and clever and one who is an idiot, I want to pay more attention to the sneaky and clever one.
ahhh I see then yh no question 💯 percent

Xoxoxo

VIP
Omar nobody cares about the retarded political system you guys have over there, everything seems either liberal or conservative to you Americans.

Trending

Latest posts