The Markets Have Opened and they don't Ban Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTS_panmines-1439733-NYSE.jpg

Suuqa La Furay

New York and Toronto.

Are you still consuming or are you investing?

The funny thing is that America might ban Somalis refugees from entering America but it doesn't stop you from entering the market.

The market doesn't care if you are Somali, black or Muslim. When the opening bell goes off and your platform is opened on your computer, it's your money that holds citizenship for you.

It's 11:30pm where I am and it's 10:00am in New York. As a Somali I'm already in New York, my lacaag is there right now! I was never turned away and I was never told I'm not welcome.

Get your personal wealth up, educated yourself and start taking wealth development as serious as you can.

It's Monday! Happy Isniin

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
I believe the only way you can increase personal wealth is through assets. I feel like most Somalis don't understand this.

Lacag meel iska taal waxba tarimeyso. Fiat will degrade and be worthless. Go ahead and own some land, a house, a store, gold, a factory.... anything!

I believe the only way you can increase personal wealth is through assets. I feel like most Somalis don't understand this.

Lacag meel iska taal waxba tarimeyso. Fiat will degrade and be worthless. Go ahead and own some land, a house, a store, gold, a factory.... anything!

Your resume may not be good enough for the top companies on the planet. But your laacag is.

The second generation is about to fully mature and this is where the great divide happens.

Nobody got a handout and nobody got an inheritance. For the next 10 years he who grows did it organically.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Your resume may not be good enough for the top companies on the planet. But your laacag is.

The second generation is about to fully mature and this is where the great divide happens.

Nobody got a handout and nobody got an inheritance. For the next 10 years he who grows did it organically.

Definitely. This is where people separate. Anyone who doesn't work hard and get something to their name is doomed for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.