The married life

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it with Somalis who grew up in the West?

@Duchess do you cook for your husband or does he do it sometimes?

I have this picture in my head that marriages these days here with the younger generation is not as traditional. @menace told me he does the cooking

The last time I invited @menace to my house he kept looking at the clock talking about how he didn't want to get in trouble. Dude couldn't even finish watching a basketball game. Maybe he isn't alone though because I've noticed the pattern with all of my married friends.

All married people at any generation do that though, especially when you have kids.

It would look shameful if you went to work and then went to chill with your friends for a few hours when your wife and kids are home waiting for you.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@The-Screw :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I don't go off the grit, I let her know my movements and I answer her calls for pure supervision bc she sometimes FT me to see if I'll pick up which I do.

I cook at times but honestly she has food ready for me whenever I get home from work.

I aloe her to chill with friends while I stay home to look after the child.

Alhamdulilah her friends are my sister and her wonderful girlfriends. At first I was concerned bc sister-in-law and wife dnt get along but my sister introduced her to her friends and they just incorporated get into their elite group of friends who are supremely educated and who are born here or came here as infants. They work as Physician Assistant, RN, Radiologist, micro-biology major wth a job at a lab that taste your perfumes and colognes. And and a teacher.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How is it with Somalis who grew up in the West?

@Duchess do you cook for your husband or does he do it sometimes?

I have this picture in my head that marriages these days here with the younger generation is not as traditional. @menace told me he does the cooking

We share the chores, including cooking. I can't see myself as a housewife and he knew that when he asked for my hand. lol I'm a clean freak though, so I do most of the cleaning.

F

Forfon

I can't wait to get married. Food will be used in such untraditional fashion.

The key is to have one child. Max two. Imagine coming home from work to 7 caruur.

It would be selfish to have your child not have any siblings; they would be bored being alone. They need someone to play with and someone to talk to. They need someone to bond with. They need someone to protect them. I was a big believer in few children but I've started to realize I need 4-5 kids. But no more than that. I need to know what's going on in their lives. You can't help 8 kids with their homework.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Might as well divorce her chump
is this the twilight zone me the alpha male who refuses to cook is a chump while you cook food for your female like she's the man in the relationship. maybe next time your gonna tell me am a chump for not a wearing skirts while she wears the pants in the relationship:dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.