The Media

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have u noticed, Suddenly Covid 19 deaths or its rise is not talked about anymore? Its all about George FLoyd now. The black man killed by Police in Minneapolis.

Even Trump is ignored by the media, which i am sure makes him happy & frustrated at the same time.

Walaahi we need to cancel Western Media. Its about Ratings aka Showbiz. What happened to News?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hi Everybody! Mama has been busy cooking today.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How can you forget about it? Every time you go outside you will see several people wearing masks and everything is still weird with signs that you need to keep distance everywhere.
People living like it didn't happen, out of every 20 people there's one person wearing a mask and nobody is socially distancing...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want those masks where there is tube breather. I need to go Amazon shopping. These cloth mask can make me faint easily

but wait a minute: it defeats the purpose ma ha? What if that qaxbaah corona particles slip through the tube???

Have u noticed, Suddenly Covid 19 deaths or its rise is not talked about anymore? Its all about George FLoyd now. The black man killed by Police in Minneapolis.

Even Trump is ignored by the media, which i am sure makes him happy & frustrated at the same time.

Walaahi we need to cancel Western Media. Its about Ratings aka Showbiz. What happened to News?
Trump is right about them, fake news.

Trending