The most awaited interview Trump and Rogan

chameleon harris was also requested to do an interview Joe but she refused due Rogan will ask blunt question she can run away from

“Why do young men all support trump??!???”
because he’s charismatic and knows the language of the masses. whatever young men are into, you will find trump. His campaign is light years ahead of the democrats, it’s crazy because a politicians only job is to get votes and they’re getting demolished by a real estate mogul.

what is Kamala even running on? No one knows. Is she even running because I’m not seeing her anywhere, i see Obama campaigning for her a lot more they keep trutting his ass out (and it’s visible that he doesn’t even believe what he’s saying)

It’ll be very interesting what he does and who he appoints when he wins, first term he was very cautious and prioritised survival which explains why he appointed neoliberal lizards like Bolton (he gets into this in the interview it’s quite interesting how he talks about it).

In my view I have the hunch the ruling establishment has found a way to contain and eventually co-opt the MAGA movement and trump. Its truly hard to imagine the world getting out of this perma “post war” stasis but deep down we all know it’s gotta end

“Why do young men all support trump??!???”
because he’s charismatic and knows the language of the masses. whatever young men are into, you will find trump. His campaign is light years ahead of the democrats, it’s crazy because a politicians only job is to get votes and they’re getting demolished by a real estate mogul.

what is Kamala even running on? No one knows. Is she even running because I’m not seeing her anywhere, i see Obama campaigning for her a lot more they keep trutting his ass out (and it’s visible that he doesn’t even believe what he’s saying)

It’ll be very interesting what he does and who he appoints when he wins, first term he was very cautious and prioritised survival which explains why he appointed neoliberal lizards like Bolton (he gets into this in the interview it’s quite interesting how he talks about it).

In my view I have the hunch the ruling establishment has found a way to contain and eventually co-opt the MAGA movement and trump. Its truly hard to imagine the world getting out of this perma “post war” stasis but deep down we all know it’s gotta end
Joe turned on Kamala Harris. The democrats know she can't beat trump they even said it themselves. Like you said if you ask her what will you do different than Joe she has no answer. she's there to do the same thing she has done in the past few years in office blame trump on everything but now if she get in shell blame Joe on everything. She will be a sock puppet and just get paid to live. while Trump will make American lives cheaper and stop the war Israel is doing and give Palestine the own country with boarders. Even dear born Muslim resident are dropping the Democrats and switching to Republicans

stop the war Israel is doing and give Palestine the own country with boarders
Nope, he’ll do the opposite. Trump is a man who respects “power”, his world view is to let the strong do what they want and he views Israel as the stronger nation against weak Palestinian. This also extends to bibi who he respects as a skilled politician and powerful leader. As for Iran he sees them as america and by extension a personal enemy and he’ll “bomb them back to the Stone Age” as revenge for past diplomatic crises. Putin can take Ukraine as long as he wins it deservedly,

This kind of “might is right” foreign policy isn’t all that different from what they’ve had for decades but it was typically in service of the liberal post war order, which also meant they had to protect allies from keep the money flowing. If the US isolates itself and adopts this Nietzschian world view we’ll see a very different and more unstable world. This is trumps biggest weakness, he’s very against nuclear proliferation and calls nuclear war a threat but in turn makes it more probable by leaving Europeans, Japanese, Koreans to fend for themselves. It makes him a bit of a hypocrite

Trending