The most beautiful girl of Mogadisu

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
There is a massive difference between what fobs find beautiful and what diaspora find beautiful for some reason

Eiwo2s4qIrsomali women with hijabs.jpg
index.jpg
Example of the women FOB's find attractive

43af0c6260c2fcab1f17c1b81f9a6657.jpg
c607cdfb27de0bc77758502bbc6e616a.jpg
Example of the women the average diaspora kid finds attractive

I think FOB's find chubbier women attractive.

The civil did a number on both Somali men and women. Look how attractive women were in the 80s. Every video I see from that era, there were barely overweight somali women. They were skinny with sharp features

XAMAR IYO XASUUSTISA   MOGADISHU SOMALIA 1980S 0-4 screenshot.png

XAMAR IYO XASUUSTISA   MOGADISHU SOMALIA 1980S 0-3 screenshot.png

Based

VIP
Guys the op is very childish and is making a shitty joke about Hawiye women. Don’t take this fraud seriously that woman is certainly not the Somali beauty standard

Last edited:
Guys the op is very childish and is making a shitty joke about Hawiye women. Don’t take this fraud seriously that woman is certainly not the Somali beauty standard
I don't know man, thicc women have been a beauty standard in Africa (including Somalia) for long time. Even Cadaans like thicc women now kkkk

Man the war really changed people but these times was when Somalia was very westernized and semi-communist, so you should be cautious when glorifying such times imo
I don't think we were "westernized" per se, we were dhaqan wise more Somali than we are today. People were genuinely happy back then, even reer miyi people. We also ate healthy food which was locally produced and grown in Somalia instead of relaying on exports from other countries. Our parents/grandparents had it pretty good for awhile to be honest.

There is a massive difference between what fobs find beautiful and what diaspora find beautiful for some reason

View attachment 258132View attachment 258133Example of the women FOB's find attractive

View attachment 258134View attachment 258135 Example of the women the average diaspora kid finds attractive

I think FOB's find chubbier women attractive.
I think I should now call myself normal somali, coz I identify myself as a 30yro fob and I have the same taste as a diaspora kids.

Trending