The mysterious girl from down under

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

@ebyaaney soo dhawoow baayo what's it like there in down under is it anything like neighbours or home & away? Tell us a bit about yourself why are you so recluse & anti social baayo Maxa jiro Maxa sii ka ah shy ba tahay in real life miise it's just your online persona? I have so many questions :browtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Honestly don't feel intimidated gentalman ba ahay my nature in real life is caring, warm, campassionate, thoughtful, empathetic, kind hearted don't be fooled by the facade that I portray online, no lewd remarks I promise to keep it cordial & civil.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What's your experience of our beloved country puntland? Have you been to hafuun? When was the last time you've been? Have you been to biyo kuluul? What was your favourite place, do you intend to move back there once your studies or you've made enough money to perhaps start a business back home?

ayat%2Bkursi.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What's wrong with you? This ain't no shukansi if it was then I would be in you pm smh don't be knocked off by my choice of music I just felt it would be nice to have a sound track for this thread.

Osaaka jabaan aa? Did I mention I know a bit of Korean & mandarin? My eyes a slanted a bit kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If I have wronged you in anyway can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I'm only a human girl we make mistakes laakinse why hold a grudge? I reiterate there's no need for all that cause I'm not trying to shukansi you if I was wouldnt I be in your pm:drakewtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't get it with some girls who get gassed just cause you trying to be friendly especially online like my g you live on the other side of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.