The now obese one ( obese frm being part of the Somali gov) gives blind support 2 the Arab asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adam Saleh

Now the truth is coming out because so many colored people in the plane told how this guy was lying.

Ugaasaada :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

"I love him " kulahaa

She needs to be executed for lootin the poor people of Somalia's wealth

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooooooooooool@ obese lmfao

Menace strikes again, this time you actually made me laugh Wallahi!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Shut up menace you hating ass. It did happen! Adam Saleh isn't lying and we should stand in solidarity with him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Shut up menace you hating ass. It did happen! Adam Saleh isn't lying and we should stand in solidarity with him.

So we gonna believe this guy over 20 multi-race people?

What about him calling you "abeed" ?

didnt he call black people gangsters and 3abeed? trash supporting trash

also it was confirmed by delta that he was screaming and shouting in arabic while filming for a "prank"

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
didnt he call black people gangsters and 3abeed? trash supporting trash

also it was confirmed by delta that he was screaming and shouting in arabic while filming for a "prank"

In one of his videos where he was talking to his dad in a prank he casually said "dad there are gangster abeed at the door"

Reign

VIP
So we gonna believe this guy over 20 multi-race people?

What about him calling you "abeed" ?

What 20 multi race people?
When did he call Somalis abeed?

Actually I don't want to know, I don't give a crap about Somalis anyway. Until there's solid proof he was lying, I stand by him.

Adam was just trying to cause some controversy, this is the same guy who made fake racial profiling social experiment and just last week claimed to went to Sydney by going inside his suitcase (which was exposed by the airline). Also he was not speaking Arabic at all but shouting an Indonesian phrase "om telelot om" which means sir honk the honk, also he kept on changing the story first he said that he was speaking to his mum in Arabic and now he's saying that he was defending his mate slim claiming they were being racist to him for speaking Arabic. The only idiots supporting him are his adoomy gang which is mainly comprised of horny hijabis.

Reign

VIP
Adam was just trying to cause some controversy, this is the same guy who made fake racial profiling social experiment and just last week claimed to went to Sydney by going inside his suitcase (which was exposed by the airline). Also he was not speaking Arabic at all but shouting an Indonesian phrase "om telelot om" which means sir honk the honk, also he kept on changing the story first he said that he was speaking to his mum in Arabic and now he's saying that he was defending his mate slim claiming they were being racist to him for speaking Arabic. The only idiots supporting him are his adoomy gang which is mainly comprised of horny hijabis.
Horny hijabis :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.