The Nuclear bomb dhuuso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else get them once in a while?

99% of my dhuusos are not very smelly. They are average in stink and the smell is gone in a second or two. I'm below average in the gas department.

But once in 6 months I create a nuclear bomb. I made one a few minutes ago. The smell is still there. It was long and thunderous and burning

True story: I was on flight once in 2002 and I released a rare nuclear bomb. Believe it or not, an old woman fainted next to me. The whole plane smelled it. The old lady was woken up a few minutes later. Nothing serious. She looked Jewish. But it put her to sleep. K.O. I will never forget that day.

200w.gif

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Does anyone else get them once in a while?

99% of my dhuusos are not very smelly. They are average in stink and the smell is gone in a second or two. I'm below average in the gas department.

But once in 6 months I create a nuclear bomb. I made one a few minutes ago. The smell is still there. It was long and thunderous and burning

True story: I was on flight once in 2002 and I released a rare nuclear bomb. Believe it or not, an old woman fainted next to me. The whole plane smelled it. The old lady was woken up a few minutes later. Nothing serious. She looked Jewish. But it put her to sleep. K.O. I will never forget that day.

LOOOOL Your posts make me laugh. First it was releasing your bowels and now this. Dude this is what happens when you store your bowel contents for a WEEK!

Hafez

VIP
There was once a fat moron in my Maths class when I was in high school. This guy farted in almost all of the classes and they smelled like real shit. Whenever my friend would open the window, he would close it to troll (no joke). This guys fart smelled soo bad, some students said they could smell it even a day later, apparently his fart 'sinked' in the room.
:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.