The one that got away

I had this beautiful abyo in my life for 2 years. I've never seen another abyo like her. She was kind smart caring and the love of my young life. The way she spoke and how she carried herself was what a wanted in a wife Mashallah I truly seen myself get old together, but there was one thing she was 3 years older than me. Yes that sounds strange but I was after this one lovely abyo all my life so I did the chasing. She recently graduated college and her hooyo found her a guy and they got married. Recently I had friends that went back home for family stuff and we were facetimeing and is cousin walked by this girl look just like her. Same face voice and laugh. I feel like going to his city and marrying her on the spot. I don't know if this sounds strange. What would you recommend me to do.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I had this beautiful abyo in my life for 2 years. I've never seen another abyo like her. She was kind smart caring and the love of my young life. The way she spoke and how she carried herself was what a wanted in a wife Mashallah I truly seen myself get old together, but there was one thing she was 3 years older than me. Yes that sounds strange but I've after this one lovely abyo all my life so I did the chasing. She recently graduated college and her hooyo found her a guy and they got married. Recently I had friends that went back home for family stuff and we were facetimeing and is cousin walked by this girl look just like her. Same face voice and laugh. I feel like going to his city and marrying her on the spot. I don't know if this sounds strange. What would you recommend me to do.

Don't worry. They will divorce in 1 year and u can make your move. Make sure u impegranate her right away tho

Don't worry. They will divorce in 1 year and u can make your move. Make sure u impegranate her right away tho
I don't think they divorce soon the dude she got with is a doctor and her hooyo won't let that slide, but do you think about the other girl?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't think they divorce soon the dude she got with is a doctor and her hooyo won't let that slide, but do you think about the other girl?

Sure . She will say yes right away-- even tho u r plus size.

You have a passport and your intelligence will sustain her innocence.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Traveling to somalia to get married seems stupid af when we got somalis in america. Like nigga just pull up to Minnesota

Traveling to somalia to get married seems stupid af when we got somalis in america. Like nigga just pull up to Minnesota
Sxb I'm a featurist and she had all the qualifications my milf abyo had and same face. Wilhy I've never thought I could find her look alike, but a had. I've never left such joy

Sxb also I wouldn't do MN because I've seen blm movements online all I see is hoodrate xalnimos. I like my abyo with class and culture. My af Somali is hooyo matol but I like abyo to serenade me in perfect af Somali.

Kisame

VIP
Sxb also I wouldn't do MN because I've seen blm movements online all I see is hoodrate xalnimos. I like my abyo with class and culture. My af Somali is hooyo matol but I like abyo to serenade me in perfect af Somali.

No offense but you give off incel vibes. Your from the south as well just like me so I honestly sometimes wonder how tf you turned out this way :kanyehmm:

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

No offense but you give off incel vibes. Your from the south as well just like me so I honestly sometimes wonder how tf you turned out this way :kanyehmm:
Warya
1719239744548.png
waska life is about quality over quantity. Those cheap used dxilos you like will give an incurable std. Id rather sound like a incell then pass on a std to Somali women that may have my children. 33% of America have std. You can roll the dice with your life but this my life so guess kaga ka kac.

Last edited:

Kisame

VIP
Warya View attachment 332626 waska life is about quality over quantity. Those cheap used dxilos you like will give an incurable std. Id rather sound like a incell then pass on a std to Somali women that may have my children. 33% of America have std. You can roll the dice with your life but this my life so guess kaga ka kac.
There are sexually active women back home as well dumbass.

Majority of xalimos back home have gone through FGM as well. I believe type 3 Is pretty common back home.

I had this beautiful abyo in my life for 2 years. I've never seen another abyo like her. She was kind smart caring and the love of my young life. The way she spoke and how she carried herself was what a wanted in a wife Mashallah I truly seen myself get old together, but there was one thing she was 3 years older than me. Yes that sounds strange but I was after this one lovely abyo all my life so I did the chasing. She recently graduated college and her hooyo found her a guy and they got married. Recently I had friends that went back home for family stuff and we were facetimeing and is cousin walked by this girl look just like her. Same face voice and laugh. I feel like going to his city and marrying her on the spot. I don't know if this sounds strange. What would you recommend me to do.
That would be unfair to her though, what if you find out she is nothing like the other? I feel that any marriage between you two would be doomed to fail since you’re not marrying her for her, but simply because she looks like someone else.

Trending

Latest posts