The only very successful Somali in all of the Western countries ( eaters more non-Somalis) going out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
He will win the lawsuit how I see it is the broke dhagax wants to rip him off.
Whcih one are they talking about the one in Minneapolis or the one in Saint Paul or both?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He will win the lawsuit how I see it is the broke dhagax wants to rip him off.
Whcih one are they talking about the one in Minneapolis or the one in Saint Paul or both?

No he won't ! This dude contributed a little, it was the NGO group that build this and he made it successful. However, there are contracts they've signed back then.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Some Somalis are blaming the African guy but these contracts existed before he was Executive Director. Kahin should have known what he was signing up for.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Adeer Menace I have question, what books, skills, experience do I need to have prior to opening up a restaurant?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Kahin should have kept all the receipts and details that he went over with the late Samatar. ADC needs to stop being greedy.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
No he won't ! This dude contributed a little, it was the NGO group that build this and he made it successful. However, there are contracts they've signed back then.
Yeah right foh.

Besides it's only about the one in Minneapolis. If all else fails he will build a new restaurant there. The one in Saint Paul stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.