The only Xaliimo who tell the true on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's a fob who's trying to get a husband. I don't take her seriously, any woman who's against other women is the town's bike (@Seoul you should trademark the town's bike on this site lol)

Women who are against other women disgust me. Somali women are the most hard working women on this earth, we run the household and have our own businesses. This loser is sitting in her low income bedroom with dim lights talking shit about Somali women. Who's the real loser here?

It's her!!!!!

Screw this self hating qumayo.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
This story based on true.
I had a girl friend she lives in Nairobi, we been together for a year, she swore that she loves me so much. I ask her introduce to me her parents, she keep on sayin they are not here, they went on journey, went to Kismayu etc. One day I told her I don't want waste my time and don't interest Qiyali live so let us finish this business, she responded OK. I ask her how much it coast wedding? waxeey dhahdey 47000 dollar excluded house, bed, shoping and maacuun. I said to her how about aabo iyo Hooyo she said give them 20,000 dollar which is 67000 dollar excluded other stuff. I told her you are not ready to love, you are about to get money only ee goodbye. I make a quick decision.
Marka what this woman talking about is based on true somehow.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
She's a fob who's trying to get a husband. I don't take her seriously, any woman who's against other women is the town's bike (@Seoul you should trademark the town's bike on this site lol)

Women who are against other women disgust me. Somali women are the most hard working women on this earth, we run the household and have our own businesses. This loser is sitting in her low income bedroom with dim lights talking shit about Somali women. Who's the real loser here?

It's her!!!!!

:umad:

It's her!!!!!

Look at how you put down a fellow women in this very post? Is that what you consider being supportive of other women? How do you know she's a town bike or she's looking for a husband? It is ramadan...stop making assumptions about fellow muslims you don't know even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.