The onslaught to qashin dilute Islam growing ever bigger! Transgender thing "converts" 2 islam and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
then puts on a hijab

Only if they knew they Allah promised to protect His religion.

What a futile attempt by these people with the agenda.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Omg I'll watch this later. Tell me old man, is this the tranny that is married to a Muslim man who knows it's a man and not a woman?

Odeg

Gedo
Mashallah dee. But maybe someone should tell the husband beforé someone gets killed.

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
First of all :russ:

Secondly, that Muslim man knows he's fucking a tranny :comeon:

And thirdly, this is a leftist wet dream :obama:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yet you felt the need to post it for others to watch? Some people's thought process fascinates me!

I posted to counter the agenda, I refuse to give them my precious time. Instead I chose to waste your time :siilaanyosmile:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not sure where I can fit 2spirit into this discussion but I'm sure I can figure it out
Teddy Ray what are your policies in the 2 spirit caste?

Do you accept atheists? Hoes, gays, trannies, tranny lovers, downlow, 0.5ers? :mjpls:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Runti no one has joined yet so I don't have a specific policy in place :meleshame:

But imma close off the lgbt community and atheists because they can't even come to Somalia

0.5? :what:

Wats dat?:what1:

Runti no one has joined yet so I don't have a specific policy in place :meleshame:

But imma close off the lgbt community and atheists because they can't even come to Somalia

0.5? :what:

Wats dat?:what1:
0.5ers are the minority clans in the 4.5 system if I remember correctly. Basically the non-Darood, Hawiye, Isaaq, Dir (incl. Isaaq) and Rahanweyn

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
0.5ers are the minority clans in the 4.5 system if I remember correctly. Basically the non-Darood, Hawiye, Isaaq, Dir (incl. Isaaq) and Rahanweyn

All Somalis are welcome to join lol

Bonus points if you were top of your class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending