The perfect couple are divorcing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are divorcing, he cheated on her with an actress. Omg Wallahi karma is real, it doesn't matter how long it takes but it's real.

Ladies never take another woman's husband, he will leave you the same way he got with you.

@Duchess Brangelina are no more.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
wendy williams is pretty much the best smug response imaginable

anywhooo no idea why this couple was so heavily covered. even after 2010 when interest in their relationship died, the media still shoved their lives down our throats. as if anyone really cared. they were almost militant in showing us what they were up to instead of just letting those two live their lives.

i mean who really cared about those two after 2009? as far as their relationship was concerned at least because they were still hollywood stars worthy of recognition for their work.

Gibiin-Udug

tumblr_lzris1Oe491qdv03wo1_500.gif

wendy williams is pretty much the best smug response imaginable

anywhooo no idea why this couple was so heavily covered. even after 2010 when interest in their relationship died, the media still shoved their lives down our throats. as if anyone really cared. they were almost militant in showing us what they were up to instead of just letting those two live their lives.

i mean who really cared about those two after 2009? as far as their relationship was concerned at least because they were still hollywood stars worthy of recognition for their work.

Your right atleast they are famous. Dailymail is clogged with z list celebreties walking home or to work. But there are there 1000's of people who comment on every page and story. So people do care but its like a guilty pleasure sort of thing. Not many people will admit they like arg from only way is essex

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i actually thought they seemed happy tbh

but i guess there is a market for this shit

i mean no other reason people magazine would still sell copies i suppose

Gibiin-Udug

i actually thought they seemed happy tbh

Don't believe cadaan people version of happiness. They beat the shit out of each other, threaten each other and try to kill each other but when they step outside they display this happy couple facade. She's even filing for sole custody for all the kids, and denying him a visitation rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending