The prophecy of dr. Omar osman about 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Achieved Prophecy Dr. Omar Osman about peace will come to Somalia in 2017
"I'll be heavy rain that will wash the nation from tuberculosis and black case and in 2017 will be the Following years of love and prosperity shared by Somali people. The Dr has died in the year 2013 May God have mercy on him

Oooohhh come on.....
Say predictions. But not prophecy..
:ivers:

Allah has given certain people the gift of seeing the future,( the only forbidden future is knowing your end like whether you will go to heaven or hell). But the near future Allah had gift the good heart people unfortunately some lost it by time. I know people who had it then lost by time. I saw lot of Somalis who had that gift.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
He was one of the Somali people that has the gift of third eye.

Laa xawla.. and who told him all this? :ayaanswag:

And where does he say 2017? I heard 2014 :lolbron:

Waxaan waa big dambi. He should have said in the form of dua. Asking allah for all that instead of saying it WILL BE

Laa xawla.. and who told him all this? :ayaanswag:

And where does he say 2017? I heard 2014 :lolbron:

Waxaan waa big dambi. He should have said in the form of dua. Asking allah for all that instead of saying it WILL BE

He passed away in 2013 and plz listen to him again

:wtf:

Do you read the quran?

Yes, the forbidden future is knowing if you will go to heaven or hell, but knowing the near future is normal for clean heart people that don't practice the black magic. I met a lot of those people. i have them among my relatives.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Yes, the forbidden future is knowing if you will go to heaven or hell, but knowing the near future is normal for clean heart people that don't practice the black magic. I met a lot of those people. i have them among my relatives.
pYou gotta be fucking joking.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakekidding:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
@Cognitivedissonance @Burhan

9af4fb8b5e0a48451a8ee617e774e3a8.gif

Canuck went over the top with this one. No pun intended but this whole Farmajo Cult thing is getting out of hand!
:damn:

What if the rains failed in 2017 ...

:browtf:

Zeus

STYLIN
Watch nothing happen in 2017 and then you say he meant 2017 in Alien calendar :mjlol: I know how you voodo-witchcraft people work :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.