The rise and fall of Abdijohnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have deposed him and will be the supreme leader of this nation. As I write this he is under house arrest for debauchery and crimes against the moral codes of the nation.

He has took our forum into the das ark ages and has reveled at the decadence of the sort f topics we ended up having.

None the less I still love him as my unofficial son. He is smart and witty but has terrible deamons overpowering him.

It is my hope to one day attend his wedding to a Garxajis Gazelle. I believe one can be refoe rmed as long as he is breathing

I have deposed him and will be the supreme leader of this nation. As I write this he is under house arrest for debauchery and crimes against the moral codes of the nation.

He has took our forum into the das ark ages and has reveled at the decadence of the sort f topics we ended up having.

None the less I still love him as my unofficial son. He is smart and witty but has terrible deamons overpowering him.

It is my hope to one day attend his wedding to a Garxajis Gazelle. I believe one can be refoe rmed as long as he is breathing

Lol the queen AJ is dead, long live the king lol

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Where he at tho

:chrisfreshhah:

Shoutsout to AbdiJohnson tho, he fucked up but he still my nigga

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts