The Sheekh that banned Nasteexo Indho dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
a somali male who is high-key sexist. Shocking

tumblr_o1dqmkVxWi1tfkb3fo1_500.gif

i guess a male singing the song is halal all of a sudden

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Somali men don't like women expressing themselves.

This song is the reason why she was banned a
War hadaadan tumaynin tumaynin ama aanad tageynin tageynin tafsir camal ah u tagaantahe ma tiirki magaaladaad tahay :lol:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

War hadaadan tumaynin tumaynin ama aanad tageynin tageynin tafsir camal ah u tagaantahe ma tiirki magaaladaad tahay :lol:

Been lookin' what song was all this fuss bout damn
:mjlol:

Mercury

VIP

Why was there no fuss when the known Gay Anderson Cooper came?

Xayd .i don't know .i threw the name in there .the video on this thread is probably some random Sufi sheikh dancing and not the sheikh who banned the lady . Mercury has shown poor research skills here . Man, if you gonna accuse a holy man of hypocrisy ,you better come with some the wire type detective stuff . How are supposed to tell who some random dark- skinned fellow with white clothing is ?for all we know ,the dude could be a ghost or jinn .

Mercury

VIP
Xayd .i don't know .i threw the name in there .the video on this thread is probably some random Sufi sheikh dancing and not the sheikh who banned the lady . Mercury has shown poor research skills here . Man, if you gonna accuse a holy man of hypocrisy ,you better come with some the wire type detective stuff . How are supposed to tell who some random dark- skinned fellow with white clothing is ?for all we know ,the dude could be a ghost or jinn .

It sure looks like him though

Status
Not open for further replies.