The Somali image

Where do you guys think our image stands in the west like in the uk and Canada, America. Compared to ten years ago ? Did our image improve or did we stay the same or regress further ?

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Somalis have a positive image in Canada. Nothing changed. But there's no racism here anyway except against Ali Beysteen.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Stayed the same? It took a massive nosedive. Barely anyone knew about us 10 years ago.
This. Social Media was the worst thing to happen to the Somali community.

I remember having to point Somalia on a map back in elementary school because nobody knew where it was. Those were the days :mjhaps:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
America? Probably not that bad (except maybe MN from what I’ve heard

UK or Canada? In the mud

Blame social media and gangs

This. Social Media was the worst thing to happen to the Somali community.

I remember having to point Somalia on a map back in elementary school because nobody knew where it was. Those were the days :mjhaps:
if nobody knew us we would be considered exotic :wow: thankfully I can claim Djiboutien if i'm feeling exotic

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
improved let be honest qabil war is gotten less and less so it a good thing Alx and other global issue

in the uk it has improved from being teased to being feared now.

in America it don't look good with ilhan omar and mn somalis always Wilding out and embarrassing themselves on the net.

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
in the uk it has improved from being teased to being feared now.

in America it don't look good with ilhan omar and mn somalis always Wilding out and embarrassing themselves on the net.
thats why we call mn minnehopeless ya heard me

Trending