The Somali versions of priyanka chopra

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7459.JPG
IMG_7461.JPG

The Somali versions of priyanka chopra ( winner of Miss world),

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's always baffled me how women can openly fawn over the looks other women and have it be considered acceptable whereas it's the opposite for men. :manny:

I don't see it...

Maybe she kind of does in the lips but other than that nah

It's always baffled me how women can openly fawn over the looks other women and have it be considered acceptable whereas it's the opposite for men. :manny:

It's ok, you can fawn over other men too sxb I won't think any less of u ;)

Well a man fawning over another mans looks would be strange no doubt, but I don't see anything wrong with acknowledging the good looks of another man. I do this with my friends and they do it as well in appropriate situations and no one finds it strange. Acknowledging the good looks of another man is just an objective (or subjective, it depends) assessment of reality and in no way implies attraction, akin to how finding a painting to be beautiful would not mean u want to have sexual relations with it lol.

The only reasons why a man would never comment on another mans good looks are lack of self-confidence (feeling he might be ridiculed or judged by others), overcompensation for repressed homo-erotic feelings or just jealousy.

Last edited:

Because Girls are used to compliment each other all time or they will be viewed jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.