The Somali Word I'm Permanently Put Off Using And Hearing Men Say.......

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Abowe (brother)

Ever since I was deafened by a Xalimo screaming out that word in my left ear on a Saturday night in 2016, I squirm when a man calls me that....I've also never used that term to call a guy, since that summer July night 8 years ago.

I've used walal, exclusively.

I was called abowe today by some farax in his 40s, he instantly saw the change in my body language. Hope I wasn't being dickhead.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Abowe (brother)

Ever since I was deafened by a Xalimo screaming out that word in my left ear on a Saturday night in 2016, I squirm when a man calls me that....I've also never used that term to call a guy, since that summer July night 8 years ago.

I've used walal, exclusively.

I was called abowe today by some farax in his 40s, he instantly saw the change in my body language. Hope I wasn't being dickhead.
I always use walaal when trying to be friendly with strangers, but usually use waryaa.

Is anyone else able to move their ears back and forth?🤔only 10-20% of humans are able to do it they say I think it’s more than 10-20% knowing if it wasn’t for my dugsi friend Salah baradho nicknamed (potato eyed) for having huge eyes, who did it and challenged me to do it, I wouldn’t know I had such ability.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Is anyone else able to move their ears back and forth?🤔only 10-20% of humans are able to do it they say I think it’s more than 10-20% knowing if it wasn’t for my dugsi friend Salah baradho nicknamed (potato eyed) for having huge eyes, who did it and challenged me to do it, I wouldn’t know I had such ability.

We all have hidden talents. USE it

I always use walaal when trying to be friendly with strangers, but usually use waryaa.
Its funny how waryaa is casual (non insulting) lingo but nayaa isn't. The few times I would hear nayaa, it was usually followed by some sort of chastisement from my mom/aunts.

@Arma saxib madax ukun why do old women like watching young men lift heavy objects.🤔 This one time I was working it was my last day working there they were closing for the season we had to move some minifridges/stoves and furniture from our offices alxamdulilah I’m naturally fast/strong so after putting two mini fridges in the back of the truck I went to grab some furniture and there was this old cadaan lady who was just standing at the doorway, smiling and just staring at me I thought to myself🤔looking at how young/fast and energetic I am maybe I remind of her husband when he was young🤔but i could be wrong maybe she was aroused (I think this bc she was staring the whole time)🤔did you ever lift a heavy object and an old lady just stood there watching you and smiling?🤔

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
abowe is for immediate family. i’m not comfortable with niggas i just met saying that to me it’s too intimate.

@Arma saxib madax ukun why do old women like watching young men lift heavy objects.🤔 This one time I was working it was my last day working there they were closing for the season we had to move some minifridges/stoves and furniture from our offices alxamdulilah I’m naturally fast/strong so after putting two mini fridges in the back of the truck I went to grab some furniture and there was this old cadaan lady who was just standing at the doorway, smiling and just staring at me I thought to myself🤔looking at how young/fast and energetic I am maybe I remind of her husband when he was young🤔but i could be wrong maybe she was aroused (I think this bc she was staring the whole time)🤔did you ever lift a heavy object and an old lady just stood there watching you and smiling?🤔

Haha sxb she wanted the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.