The stupidity of Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So my mother knows a guy that arrived to Stockholm a year ago. He is completely traumatized. He was on a small boat from Libya to Italy with a bunch of other Somali men, women and children.

On the boat, a Somali woman decided to discuss qabil and it started escalating. All the men and women started fighting on the boat from Libya to Italy in the middle of the sea. These people where fleeing Somalia to get a better chance at life. Well the fight continued and every single one of them except for the Guy now living in Sweden died. Every child, woman and man died because of a stupid thing like qabil. None of them knew how the swim.

They speak, the same language, look the same, from the same country, the same religion. They had no reason to fight each other. They died in vain.

Somalis are either fighting about qabil or deen. Nothing that is really worth fighting for.

Qabiil is what destroyed their country and force them to take dinghy boats to Europe.

They never learn. Smh.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Cool story but I doubt that's what happened, you prolly just made this up out of your self-hate of being Somali

Nayaa get back to the kitchen

:drakegrin:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somali tribalism doesn't even make sense in the 21st century. Maybe if we were a nation like Nigeria with many different ethnic groups and religions, then I'd understand the bickering and infighting. But a mostly homogeneous nation like ours should be free from that.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You guys are equally as stupid. I made a thread about the horrors of qabil and here you are praising qabil. After 26 years I think it's time to make some progress.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Cool story but I doubt that's what happened, you prolly just made this up out of your self-hate of being Somali

Nayaa get back to the kitchen

:drakegrin:

The Carab ass clapper talking about self hate. Man f*ck off. Somalis that fight in the name of qabil are the original self haters.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
The Carab ass clapper talking about self hate. Man f*ck off. Somalis that fight in the name of qabil are the original self haters.

What carab ass clapper! f*ck arabs
Get a grip Nayaa
It ain't that serious

Even that terrorist who was executed in Xamar this week wanted to go to Germany

Why do you people(even the terrorists) beg to live in the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending