Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
miyaa?
qxm9luC.png

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I pray to Allah the savages don't take over Europe. Imaging Europe turning like out like the backwards Middle East and Africa.

Apollo

VIP
Demographic majority does not mean the nonwhites will have all the power.... Just look at Brazil. Whitey is still at the top despite being outnumbered.

VixR

Veritas
Ppl on here have wet dreams about the fall of nations...

Even the fall of Ethiopia, which some ppl here seem to be anxiously awaiting, would spell doom for us and weigh on our recovery, yet u fail to comprehend why.

And that's a freaking third world neighboring country!

Most other nations are nowhere near the sheer amount of scientific research being conducted and the progress in technological advances being made in strides in the West. Yet that is what u want to collapse...without having so much as caught up, and lacking in fundamental resources and capabilities as yet to do so. Really?

If the powerhouse of current scientific human knowledge collapses without successors that are up to speed, what will be left but another plunge into the dark ages?

I prefer my consumption of dystopian scenarios in fiction form.

This is not a fall worth celebrating insofar as you can't replace it with something better.

To lead the West, you'd not only have to reach it's current standard, but beat it.

Until you can do so, you're a blundering idiot to wish for it's fall.

The faster Europe collapses, the better the Middle East and Africa will turn out.
Substantiate this claim.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Dunno about everyone else but I am memeing

And an actual collapse of multiple countries is more or less impossible anyway.

Apollo

VIP
Europe's Muslims come from all over the world. People from Morocco, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia, Turkey, India, are not going to be that cooperative and plot together to topple Whitey.

They homogenize Muslims in the West too much, as if they are that similar.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ppl on here have wet dreams about the fall of nations...

Even the fall of Ethiopia, which some ppl here seem to be anxiously awaiting, would spell doom for us and weigh on our recovery, yet u fail to comprehend why.

And that's a freaking third world neighboring country!

Most other nations are nowhere near the sheer amount of scientific research being conducted and the progress in technological advances being made in strides in the West. Yet that is what u want to collapse...without having so much as caught up, and lacking in fundamental resources and capabilities as yet to do so. Really?

If the powerhouse of current scientific human knowledge collapses without successors that are up to speed, what will be left but another plunge into the dark ages?

I prefer my consumption of dystopian scenarios in fiction form.

This is not a fall worth celebrating insofar as you can't replace it with something better.

To lead the West, you'd not only have to reach it's current standard, but beat it.

Until you can do so, you're a blundering idiot to wish for it's fall.

Substantiate this claim.
A world existed without the west it was called before the mid century world would be fine without them if not better if i remember correctly white people are 90% behind every war going on they exploit and sometime overthrow governments who are against there exploitation
The only reason your writing this is to safe your atheist ass:ftw9nwa:
As for the Ethiopia you must be either stupid or have ulterior motive there collapse will be the best thing to happen why wouldn't? A country who kills you kind and has been meddling in your country affair to make sure the status quo stays the same:childplease:

VixR

Veritas
A world existed without the west it was called before the mid century world would be fine without them if not better if i remember correctly white people are 90% behind every war going on they exploit and sometime overthrow governments who are against there exploitation
The only reason your writing this is to safe your atheist ass:ftw9nwa:
As for the Ethiopia you must be either stupid or have ulterior motive there collapse will be the best thing to happen why wouldn't? A country who kills you kind and has been meddling in your country affair to make sure the status quo stays the same:childplease:
Let's start here...

You think a landlocked country of 95 MILLION ppl falling apart at the seams is good news for a barely recovering failed state like Somalia, and neighboring smaller territories and countries with a coast like Somaliland, Eritrea, Djibouti?

Status
Not open for further replies.