The tall Israeli who runs the rap industry Lyor Cohen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Here's Lyor Cohen promoting the LGBT agenda with artists such as young thug and fetty wap, he says who's hot and who's not, who does he serve what's his agenda, 70 year old Israeli yet he has a say in what's hot or not in a culture that doesn't belong to him.https://revolt.tv/stories/2016/08/15/lyor-cohen-young-thug-jeffrey-5f4756f281

The rap industry is owned and controlled by the Zionist elite, here's one man I respect for going against the grain and calls them out as being culture vultures dame dash..

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3264.PNG

Barry Weiss
' roots in the music business run deep. His father, Hy Weiss, was among the industry's more colorful early players, producing and releasing hit records in the 1950s and 1960s and eventually selling his Old Town label to Atlantic in 1970. Son Barry also saw a music company grow firsthand, joining Zomba Publishing founder Clive Calder in launching recording powerhouse Jive Records in 1982 at the age of 23. Some 15 years into Weiss' tenure there, the BMG-backed label would see off-the-charts successes with such acts as Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown, even breaking the album sales record with NSync's 2000 album No Strings Attached -- a feat that held until 2015.

BMG and Sony merged in 2004 and in 2011, Weiss, 56, exited the Sony system and moved to Universal where he headed up east coast operations for the Island and Def Jam labels. But three years after taking the job, he left a free agent or, in his words, "a major label refugee." Newly independent, the married father of two grown sons (the youngest, Michael, currently working for Spears' manager Adam Leber at Maverick) decided to start over with RECORDS, a joint venture with New York-based SONGS Publishing (Lorde, The Weeknd) announced in Feb. 2015 that has already scored hits with Nelly's gold-certified "The Fix" and ILoveMemphis' "Hit the Quan," which reached No. 15 on the Billboard Hot 100.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6836110/barry-weiss-interview-records-founder

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Jimmy iovine https://hypebeast.com/tags/jimmy-iovine

In 1975, 21-year-old Jimmy Iovine had the most exciting and grueling job in rock: engineering the sessions for Bruce Springsteen's third album, Born to Run. Each day, before he caught the subway to the Record Plant in Manhattan, Iovine – a Brooklyn native of Italian descent – walked by his father's social club. Once, he overheard his dad, a longshoreman, talking to a friend outside. "The guy asks my dad, 'What is it with your son, with the music and the headphones? What is this shit he does?'" Iovine recalls, laughing. "My dad goes, 'He's got magic ears. He can hear what you're thinking.'"http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jimmy-iovine-the-man-with-the-magic-ears-20120412
IMG_3266.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Rick Rubin IMG_3268.PNG

Do you know these names- Lyor Cohen, Rick Rubin, and Jimmy Iovine? I bet you probably only know one out of the three names I mentioned. Now, do you know these names- Lil Wayne, Kanye West, and Drake? Heck yeah! I'm sure 100% of the people reading this post know who those people are. Well, the truth is that they are the faces you know, but the people who really run hip hop music are in the background. They are the people who fund some of your favorite artists. They are the ones who own most of the record labels that some of your favorite rappers are on. They are the ones who, 90% of the time decide when a rapper's album will drop, and which way the material on the album is too be structured. These are some of the reasons why I say that- Jewish people run hip hop.

Okay, let me break it down a little more so you can understand. Let's pick, one by one, some of the most prominent people in Hip Hop right now, and dissect them to see how much power they really have in the directions that their careers go, and how much they really make from the brand they have created for themselves. Let's start with the people's current champion, Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick is signed to TDE (Top Dawg Entertainment), which did a deal with Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records last year to have Kendrick on Aftermath/Interscope, but still on TDE; these means that Kendrick's profits will be shared between Anthony 'Top Dawg' Tiffith, Dre, and Interscope Records C.E.O. But being that Interscope Records (which Aftermath Records is under) is the parent company that now handles all distribution of Kendrick's album sales, they have a higher percentage on the sales of every Kendrick Lamar CD sold, and also have the power to dictate which way Kendrick's career goes. And who is the C.E.O of Interscope Records? You guessed right; a Jew by the name of Jimmy Iovine.

http://www.kaysrapzone.com/2013/12/jews-run-hip-hop.html?m=1

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

3:30 in this clip peep Lyor cohen standing outside the universal office with a boom box pumping Lupe album which they've been holding back for 2 years, there's fan of Lupe demonstrating, Lupe made it clear that he doesn't want to promote violence & garbage that's detrimental to the youth in general so he decided to make a positive album, that didn't sit well with cohen who wants to push filth to the goyim masses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.