The things I won't give a flying F about in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Being political correct
Being nice to people who doesn't deserve it.
Somali hooyos who tell me to wear skirts, I will make sure to curse them out in Afsomali, English, Arabic( I only know selective Arabic words, yaa ximaar), Italian.
I will make sure to tell everyone that MJ is superior.
Blasting my favorite country songs in my car during the summer while I'm driving around Minneapolis (screw your hip hop songs)
I will wear nail polish in the morning after taking wuduu and take it off at night, I need to slay my nails damnit.
I will make sure to put Puntland flag on my car, in my office and get a custom made Puntland flag contacts.

Apollo

VIP
Parochialism and tribalism is a curse. I can't stand it.

It's a lot more dangerous than racism.

Being political correct
Being nice to people who doesn't deserve it.
Somali hooyos who tell me to wear skirts, I will make sure to curse them out in Afsomali, English, Arabic( I only know selective Arabic words, yaa ximaar), Italian.
I will make sure to tell everyone that MJ is superior.
Blasting my favorite country songs in my car during the summer while I'm driving around Minneapolis (screw your hip hop songs)
I will wear nail polish in the morning after taking wuduu and take it off at night, I need to slay my nails damnit.
I will make sure to put Puntland flag on my car, in my office and get a custom made Puntland flag contacts.
young-cheerful-bearded-man-pointing-finger-gun-gesture-at-camera-desaturated-FBKKXR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.