The Tragic Life of The 0.5, an Carbeeds Sad Life Story in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the harsh reality of 0.5 outcasts of Somalia have to endure @TheXamarCadcadGuy @HalyeeyQaran @SgtBanadir

Here listen to him talk about his oppression at hands of the Noble Soomaals.
Dude are you reading my mind? Heck yes! When I was there I was shocked at the way we was treated. I thought we was treated like Kings there because we are Arab but that is totally not the case. Racism everyday, literally. One Somali was trying to get his gun out at me because I was in his way (no joke). Another Somali aimed an Ak-47 at me and told me to put my shirt up (in front of everybody!). I'm disgusted, I want us to leave there. We get very offended and laugh when Somalis claim Arab origin because they are only deluding themselves. Our elders know ALL the Arab tribes. An example is 'Darod' if there's 5 million of them today, that means 700 years ago at the time of Sheikh Darod there was only 2000-3000 men alive LOL. We also found inconsistencies within their supposed 'lineage'. Same with Isaaq. We are an Arab tribe, my clan has 2000 people max and the total members of the tribe is around 15,000, we came around 400-500 years ago. The Persian Shanshi who arrived around the same time as 'Sheikh Darod' and 'Shaykh Isaaq' are only around 30,000 world wide. I ask you how is this possible. According to the books of Ibn Batuta 300 Persian men were at Xamar. So did two men father 200x more than 300 men?They are racist to us and call us all sorts of names from futo cadde, to xabashcarbeed, to timo badne, to gerr weyne and the list goes on. They probably invent a new insult everyday.

They claim to be Arabs (which is a pretty recent claim) and treat us like dirt, constantly persecute us. During the war they robbed our properties and raped a few of our women (not a significant amount because we ran away to neighbouring countries and Arabia where I was born). I ask you what did we ever do? We was not even part of the fight and the power struggle. They bombed some of our relatives and some of the men died while in a Masjid. We are still hurt and all that still has an effect on us. Many of the cadcads have given up, some went insane (literally), most are depressed, etc. the cadcads are now the poorest when they was previously the wealthiest. We are rented out houses that we previously owned (it was robbed of us) and we can't say anything. My grandfather told me a story about some of the rape cases and tragedies for example one Arab man was entered upon my Somali militia and they was going to rape his daughters. He said don't rape them, I'll let you marry them! They refused and raped the girl, he was shattered and broken. The voice of my grandfather still plays in my head about these stories.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/my-dna-and-lineage.2595/page-2#post-41323

Tragic just tragic :mjkkk:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:This nigga is acting like he is apart of ''The Special Victims Unit''. What a whimp!

No wonder Arab/Bantu dudes like @HalyeeyQaran @TheXamarCadcadGuy are soo butthurt we treat 0.5 niggas worse than shit. lol

S

SOMACOON

I accidentally would've fired a couple shots tbh
pachah1.png

Hafez

VIP
This is the harsh reality of 0.5 outcasts of Somalia have to endure @TheXamarCadcadGuy @HalyeeyQaran @SgtBanadir

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:This nigga is acting like he is apart of ''The Special Victims Unit''. What a whimp!

No wonder Arab/Bantu dudes like @HalyeeyQaran @
hutus made him lift his shirt up like he was a naag :pachah1::pachah1:
I was thinking wtf LOL. I had abgaal friends with me btw and they feared for my life, respect for that :gnzbryw:. You guys get an assault rifle aimed at you while being from a small tribe that has no alliance with anyone then tell me how it goes. You calling me a wimp wallah he had his finger on the trigger. :nvjpqts:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I was thinking wtf LOL. I had abgaal friends with me btw and they feared for my life, respect for that :gnzbryw:. You guys get an assault rifle aimed at you while being from a small tribe that has no alliance with anyone then tell me how it goes. You calling me a wimp wallah he had his finger on the trigger. :nvjpqts:
:denzelnigga:my nigga, rageedi

By the way don't forget he's a student of knowledge studying at the feet of scholars, and to top it of he is studying economics he is a brawler he is you're regular 0.5 polymath/batman :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::draketf::russ::lebronwtf::wtfdis:

Hafez

VIP
By the way don't forget he's a student of knowledge studying at the feet of scholars, and to top it of he is studying economics he is a brawler he is you're regular 0.5 polymath/batman :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::draketf::russ::lebronwtf::wtfdis:
عن أبو حريرة و أبي ذر قالا باب من العلم نتعلمه أحب إلينا من ألف ركعة تطوعا

Cadcads have been rejected by Yemenis (who are seen as the lowest by saudis and yet they still shirt on them). Even akhdam are treated better. Nothing but a bunch of Persian shopkeepers/bantu hybrids:chrisfreshhah:

No wonder Arab/Bantu dudes like @HalyeeyQaran @TheXamarCadcadGuy are soo butthurt we treat 0.5 niggas worse than shit. lol

@HalyeeyQaran is a monkey :cryinglaughsmiley:? No wonder he was disrespecting somali women and saying Jamaicans are having a wild time with them. @HalyeeyQaran you a fucking monkey man stay chewing on banana and chasing nigerian women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending