The Truth About Rotherham Grooming Gangs

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
1725026713553.png

Didnt somalis get done for the thing in Bristol? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
This was an isolated group of ciyaal suuqs.

There is no Somali area in the UK where hundreds of men in their 20s-men in their 50s abused hundreds of girls over a sustained period of time. Some of these men were shop owners or well known in the community, so there must have been some kind of community knowledge.

The police and social serves failed those girls as the reports show.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Have you heard of the saying, People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?
Acknowledging our flaws doesn't mean I can't recognize theirs, especially if this affects us, 1 vs 10 gang-related incidents, keep in mind the Pakistani community only outnumbers us 4-1 in the EU.

Have you heard of the saying, People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?
This is literally the only case involving Somalis in such activity. These Pakistanis were involved in grooming gangs involving hundreds of men across Multiple cities. The situation was bad, the gov launched public enquiries.

This is literally the only case involving Somalis in such activity. These Pakistanis were involved in grooming gangs involving hundreds of men across Multiple cities. The situation was bad, the gov launched public enquiries.
I get the massive mismatch in scale, but this grooming activities should never have happened and this thing alone helped stain our name as it gets brought up over and over again. I would never feel comfortable taking shots at another community just based on this alone, most communities (including most muslims) have never been caught engaging in this.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I get the massive mismatch in scale, but this grooming activities should never have happened and this thing alone helped stain our name as it gets brought up over and over again. I would never feel comfortable taking shots at another community just based on this alone, most communities (including most muslims) have never been caught engaging in this.
The key difference is that the scandal in Pakistani community involved active participants who were locals to the mosque and community, while the Somali incident was primarily a group of thugs exploiting drug-addicted teens.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The key difference is that the scandal in Pakistani community involved active participants who were locals to the mosque and community, while the Somali incident was primarily a group of thugs exploiting drug-addicted teens.

Do u suffer from mental illness?

Trending