The truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I only brought up the topic about 'rape' because some people regularly bring up topics about homosexuality and imply that it is 'acceptable' in Islam. When I brought up the topic about violent vs non-violent rape, you didn't like that feeling did you? You knew it in your mind that what I was uttering was wrong. Anyway, that's that.

ALL types of rapists deserve punishment. May Allah (SWT) deal with them.

13m7w0.jpg

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
SIKE.

OBVIOUSLY non-violence is better than violence (although they both deserve punishment)... And the woman shares at least 25% of the blame for her dress code. These are my views, if you agree or disagree, it's your choice.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
SIKE.

OBVIOUSLY non-violence is better than violence (although they both deserve punishment)... And the woman shares at least 25% of the blame for her dress code. These are my views, if you agree or disagree, it's your choice.

I get it. It's kind of like when militants kidnapped Cadcad women from mosques and took them to the countryside for non-violent non-consensual intercourse.:kanyehmm:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I get it. It's kind of like when militants kidnapped Cadcad women from mosques and took them to the countryside for non-violent non-consensual intercourse.:kanyehmm:
Lol keep dreaming. And for the last time, I can't help you find your father. I'm not your father.
:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.