The Un-believable POWER of Big Tech, The ability to collude and DESTROY your digital presence

Do you think A social media website should be able to ban World Leaders like Trump?

• Yes, As a private company they should be able to ban whoever they want

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, World Leaders should have access to tech platforms to disseminate information

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
ErT5shVXIAIfZKY

Big Tech has shown once and for all that they are above political reproach and have conspired together to completely wipe out Trump's digital reach. I understand that Trump is controversial and you may not like him personally, but they way theses companies teamed up together and wiped him out online should fill you with apprehension.

You are only allowed online as long as you have the correct politics. What will happen to groups (such as us Muslims) who have culture and tradition that can sometime clash with modern leftist thinking?

Trump needs to make an account here on sspot and AMA :shaq:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
After watching that documentary on how Silicon Valley practically controls American politics and the populace. I don't think they should be able to ban world leaders or top politicians however they wish.

People don't realize how much power big tech companies have in their hands. Everyday the common person gets less and less power in their hands because they're too busy sucking up to elites.

I knew it was over when people stopped seeing Biden and Trump as mere social workers who they've elected but instead as individuals who they should praise and look up to as saviors. It's no coincidence that top politicians are practically idolized. This is all because of the rise of social media.

Since 2010, political polarization has increased significantly on top of youth depression, anxiety, suicide rates, and all around intelligence.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If you don't like our platform go and build your own.

Then kicks off the Parler social media platform from Google & Apple App store.

If Trump supporters build their own app store I'm sure that Amazon's AWS won't host them.

Are we going to end up with two different internet infrastructure in the future?

I don't think Trump supporters will go away unless some fundamental issues in America get solved.

These big platforms have been used to spread hate against others in foreign countries. Places like Neymnar for example. American government has used social media to push propaganda against foreign countries themselves. This is what they have created and now it has shown at their doorstep they wanna cry?? please.