The Vice Pres of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatass PM playing call of duty and eating chips while hiding in amisom tanks:pachah1:

A young hutu girl from Toronto got in the gov and banked pretty good, I want my share of xaraan cayr. I will join the somaliweyn cause:dance:

Hutu gave fatboy a piece of cake for being a good dogz3zrULC Aboowe dadkani isma dhaama. I know a guy in the government, he told me the PM just plays Playstation all day:damn:

I feel bad for the poor guy. Having niggas playing playstation in your own house. :pachah1:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Fatass PM playing call of duty and eating chips while hiding in amisom tanks:pachah1:

A young hutu girl from Toronto got in the gov and banked pretty good, I want my share of xaraan cayr. I will join the somaliweyn cause:dance:
I know a barber who went to Somalia and worked as an advisor for the Somali pres. Nigga took his loot and is living like an oil sheikh in Nairobi.

I will definitely sing "Soomaliyeey toosoo" for the right price.:feedme:

Somaliweyners avoiding this thread:lolbron: come address this you insincere coons. Always crying about bantu or somaliland while their PM is playing fifa in next man's crib. That's some lowlife shit:susp: but I like it:hahaidiot:

I feel bad for the poor guy. Having niggas playing playstation in your own house. :pachah1:

Imagine you come home and AU troops plus the PM are playing ps4 on your 80" flat screen:gladbron:, the fk can u do. The owner probably called him like "mudane ra'iisul wasaara sii sharafle ayaan kaa bariyeya inaad gurigeegi igu wareejisid". PM: " I'll play you for it":lol:

Imagine you come home and AU troops plus the PM are playing ps4 on your 80" flat screen:gladbron:, the fk can u do. The owner probably called him like "mudane ra'iisul wasaara sii sharafle ayaan kaa bariyeya inaad gurigeegi igu wareejisid". PM: " I'll play you for it":lol:
Don't kill me bro. :cryinglaughsmiley:

waraabe

Your superior

:russ::russ: I am crying

lmao. is he actually squatting in someones house? yikes. someone needs to hang all the "presidents" *cough* warlords. and yes i mean ALL of them. matter fact add anyone in a high position of power to that list. line them up and set them on fire. somaliyeey soo toos

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Vice President of Somalia?:fantasia2::dead:

@Suxuufi is obviously a lander. Why were you pretending to be from Somalia Italiana this whole time? And when can we expect the return of your Isaaq account?:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.