The Waddani Party Has Officially Unveiled It's Manifesto, Outlining A Bold Vision For The Future For Somaliland!

Elections won’t happen. If it does it won’t be on time. As usual Habar jeclo will side with Habar awal. I doubt they give af about elections when they have 400 in lascaanod prisons. Wadani supporters have been called “cadowga gudaha” started Gacan Libaax rebels, refused to join the war & sided with Dhulbahante over the siege of buqdharkeyn (Habar jeclo tuulo). Somaliland is the death of Garxajis political class.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Muse bihi must be assassinated, and frankly WOULD IT BE THAT DIFFICULT GUYS HONESTLY

One thing I hate about Somali politics is the lack of commitment to projects. “We will create jobs for the youth”

How? Which policies are you going to implement? How are those policies going to change anything? Why not put a timescale and a percentage if you’re so confident of success.

No debates too, so no one can ever hold them accountable. It’s sad

Sa_Male

Let's hope they don't screw the MoU with Ethiopia when they get in power.
Mou is cursed tf you on about, habeshi already treating half of somalia like it's , why do want to deal with aidthopia

money doesnt fall from the sky, i doubt much of this at all will be done within this decade. i heard they were near bankruptcy after the lasanod disaster

money doesnt fall from the sky, i doubt much of this at all will be done within this decade. i heard they were near bankruptcy after the lasanod disaster
Most voters don't give a fack about development. They know nothing will be done. All they care about is muh clan should be in power

Sa_Male

Most voters don't give a fack about development. They know nothing will be done. All they care about is muh clan should be in power
Everybody on sspot needs to go back home right now, storm all the governmental buildings, elect basra as the new president of greater somalia, and I guarantee she'd do a better job times a thousand